BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2017 10:35:56 AM EDT
Rifle Cam:
Rifle Cam! | 2017 MS State CQB Match | Rifle Division

3rd Person:
2017 MS State CQB Match | Rifle Division | 3rd Person

I shot the MS State CQB Match yesterday. The MD chose to use 4 of my stage designs (stages 2-5), which was pretty cool. Jerry Miculek came down and won Rimfire division.

I finished 10/77 in Rifle Division, which isn't bad considering I hadn't picked up a rifle in 15 months. Instead of putting my Session 5 on my hat, I put it on the rifle, which turned out pretty cool I think.

Fun match, a big change from my normal pistol matches. I've been in the mood to change some things up lately, and I'll probably continue to do that for the next couple months.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#1]
That is very cool. Wish I could find something like that around here.
If you don't mind, what was the equipment you are using?
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 10:09:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Flex81:
That is very cool. Wish I could find something like that around here.
If you don't mind, what was the equipment you are using?
View Quote
Just a cobbled together AR.  Aero Lower, MFT stock, B5 grip, Velocity trigger, 16" ARP barrel, Effin-A MKII Comp, Matrix Aerospace hanguard, Vortex Spitfire prism sight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top