Link Posted: 4/21/2018 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was referring to the fact that fish face lists a bunch of reprobates and forgot to mention the capo dei capi.
View Quote
@HiramRanger
Dude I forgot a bunch of guys, don't be mad

Hell I forgot a bunch of the local syracuse guys just because I forgot how they spelled their user name.   Will a beer make up for it?
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Do you really want to suffer through another tent thread?

Lets start looking for places we can rent or camp at for a day, that way we can all hang out and drink and no one has to drive home.
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lets start looking for places we can rent or camp at for a day, that way we can all hang out and drink and no one has to drive home.
View Quote
Is this going to be a camping trip?  I can bring my lib fiancee.  She's a good sport...
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like a plan. Count me in.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm in if someone from upstate brings a cornhole game. Downstate cornholes dont work so good upstate. Something about the hole being too big?
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 7:11:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Alright guys lets start looking for a place.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm asking my travel agent, @Wodstock for ideas, too.  She's done pretty good planning our trips before.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#13]
As long as it's not the first 3 weekends in August, or first two in June, we'll be around.  My vote is for sometime in late June or July.  

Just remembered about Field day the 4th weekend in June.  Ok, my vote is just for July.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#14]
aimless is still in the lead..
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No camping in John Varvatos shoes this time
View Quote
#dontjudgeme

Link Posted: 4/24/2018 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#16]
I’m in as long as I have time. Might even let my very pregnant wife come with.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I’m in as long as I have time. Might even let my very pregnant wife come with.
View Quote
fuck you, you better show up
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#18]
If its in Western, NY I'll definitely b e out unfortunately. Sunday is my only day off, and Western, NY is too much of a haul.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop talking about me, comemierda [url]/images/smilies/icon_smile_tongue.gif[/

Fresh tuna, so EdB can make Sushi with the last steak ?? We still talk about your tartar sauce. Best I ever ate!

Ciraxis, don't be such a pussy! We are all busting your chops. Catering in fine with us, that way we can talk behind your back about the Mexican food you cater in

Is anyone going to need help setting up a tent?
LOL just saw this thread - of course I'm in depending on the date(s). And sushi? I don't make no fucking sushi
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Filmore Glen State Park, near Moravia. A pavilion is available to rent for $75.  Swimming, fishing, hiking and 60 campsites.

Is that centrally located enough for downstate and western NY?
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Filmore Glen State Park, near Moravia. A pavilion is available to rent for $75.  Swimming, fishing, hiking and 60 campsites.

Is that centrally located enough for downstate and western NY?
View Quote
Good call, it’s a great spot.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Man wtf the mention never came through in my IM.

Yea man I would grab the misses and swing down. Keep me updated.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Cory, did you burn "it" down yet?
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Count me in!!
I like the catered idea
View Quote
+2

I'll be happy to bring a case of MRE's to share....

For Northern NY there's Southwicks Beach State Park as well as several others in the area.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 11:45:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@15ladder Got the demo permit stuff done Friday. Hopefully be approved Monday. So very very very soon thank god
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Ciraxis,

If you really want to get this thing rolling, you should change the poll to be less of a joke.

If we want catering, you know that I know a guy. We would need a minimum of 40 people for him to deliver. Actually, it would make sense for a few of us to pick it up from him.
For instance, we could do pulled pork, smoked chicken, and 4 sides for $19 per person. His sides include salt potatoes, beans, salads, etc.

We need more input from everyone as far as location and the plan for food.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 8:47:39 AM EDT
[#28]
I agree...

I would be in for catering.. This makes it with no one stuck cooking for everyone...

If you guys get a confirmed date ill make sure I'm up in NY.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ciraxis,

If you really want to get this thing rolling, you should change the poll to be less of a joke.

If we want catering, you know that I know a guy. We would need a minimum of 40 people for him to deliver. Actually, it would make sense for a few of us to pick it up from him.
For instance, we could do pulled pork, smoked chicken, and 4 sides for $19 per person. His sides include salt potatoes, beans, salads, etc.

View Quote
It was your guy that I had in mind.

I still vote catering, would be me and my wife so that is 2 people.    I think we should be able to get 40 but we would need solid confirmation from everyone.

I've been swamped the last week and haven't looked at campsites yet.  I'm ok with any of the places talked about so far.   I'll try to get a list this weekend and maybe I'll start a new thread about food and venue since I cannot change this poll
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#30]
As long as it's not a weekend we'll be busy, Wodstock and I are in.  Are single sister-in-laws ok, too?  
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:44:53 PM EDT
[#31]
The wife and I are in.

With her pregnancy and stuff, if for some reason we have to withdraw we'll still pay our share. My insistence.

Don't foresee a problem, though (knocking on wood). It'll be good to see everyone!
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
As long as it's not a weekend we'll be busy, Wodstock and I are in.  Are single sister-in-laws ok, too?  
View Quote
Beware: Unattended women may be hit upon.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Ciraxis,

View Quote
I'm in, likely the Wife and Son(s) too.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I wish this thing wasn't going to happen the better part of four hours from me. Once you guys pick a spot and a date I'll see what I can do to get there.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 9:49:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Sampson State Park could work, maybe go on tour to see white deer?
I like Moravia - could possibly do some range time at Franklin's about 5 mils south.

I like the catering idea.

Need to know date - I will go and my wife is possible.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 7:17:24 AM EDT
[#36]
So far I like Southwick and Filmore

We could pick a campground on Ontario closer to Rochester if most people are coming from the west.

Does Chimney bluffs have a campground or somewhere close by?

If we don't get a total of 40 people confirmed we might just have to resort to everyone brings food to cookout with.  I have a charcoal grill I might be able to fit in my car and a small propane camping stove.

@aimless is there any way to modify a poll?  Can you remove it so I can make a new one?
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 8:24:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

We could pick a campground on Ontario closer to Rochester if most people are coming from the west.

If we don't get a total of 40 people confirmed we might just have to resort to everyone brings food to cookout with.  I have a charcoal grill I might be able to fit in my car and a small propane camping stove.

@aimless is there any way to modify a poll?  Can you remove it so I can make a new one?
View Quote
That's cheating than Aimless won the prize
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yea somewhere i don't have to drive over 4hrs to get to coming from WNY would be cool.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#39]
We're in northern Ontario county, so most of these places are within a couple hours'ish.  Plus I enjoy the drive.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 6:09:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 6:59:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Can't change polls
View Quote
I guess you're stuck paying for everything then.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#42]
I second that
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't change polls

Link Posted: 5/7/2018 9:42:43 PM EDT
[#44]
I might be in if it is near Central NY.

Chick-Fil-A does catering. :D A little expensive though...

We could do a combination of catering and cook-outs (traditional hot dog/burger) depending on the people and the equipment available.

I'm not familiar enough with area campgrounds to have any ideas.. but would be nice to find a place that allows CCW for those of us who do. Would be double-nice to have access to a range but that might be asking too much.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't participate much, but I can make up for it with beer, provided I can hit the dates.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#46]
What kind of fags go camping and have it catered?

There is a campground near chimney bluffs but they won’t like our kind. Seriously.

Fair haven state park.  Or Wellesley island.  Weekend after Labor Day they empty out. We could have Wellesley virtually to ourselves.   And it’s less likely to be 85 degrees at night.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 8:57:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What kind of fags go camping and have it catered?

There is a campground near chimney bluffs but they won’t like our kind. Seriously.

Fair haven state park.  Or Wellesley island.  Weekend after Labor Day they empty out. We could have Wellesley virtually to ourselves.   And it’s less likely to be 85 degrees at night.
View Quote
You’d be singing a different tune about us fags when you tried the food we bring you.

Link Posted: 5/9/2018 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Hm... I wonder if having this thing at a shooting range would be possible.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You’d be singing a different tune about us fags when you tried the food we bring you.

View Quote
The food was damned good at the Farmington goodbye party and I didn’t bring all of it. So I trust you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 4:41:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Hm... I wonder if having this thing at a shooting range would be possible.  
View Quote
Guns and alcohol....
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top