Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 7:27:19 AM EDT
Next weekend we are heading up for my buddies bachelor party.  We're going to be fishing most of the time, but we would like to shoot some clays and kill some targets.  Is there a range we can shoot at or anyone willing to donate a field to the cause?  Any help we would appreciate!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:58:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Pulaski is ~18 miles South of us, and I'd be happy to bring you guys out to our little Club, however the Syracuse Gunshow is next weekend and I'm committed to working it.
If you're interested in coming up and joining (I think it's like $10. per year) then you could do so without my presence.
Google map of Lorraine NY
IF you're interested then drop an I.M. and I'll fill in the details.
You can also check around this web site: Shotgunworld.com There are a couple posters there from the Central NY area; maybe one of them can direct you guys to someplace to go around or closer to Pulaski.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top