Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 12:13:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2010 12:18:27 PM EDT by Bushmaster1984]
I see alot of talk about how to attach a device....I have adco pin my comps/brakes on and I use ACE or A2 style stocks

anyway...has there ever been a case in NYS since the state ban, where police have confiscated a persons gun and tried to remove the device to seure an AWB violation?
I am curious about this as I have seen alot of different stuff here on the subject.
google turns up a bunch of crap..anti gun sites and such.

I got a hankerin' to build me a BCM middy lightweight with a cav comp
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:04:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2010 1:06:17 PM EDT by sherm8404]
Yes.

Edited. Are you asking if a gun has been confiscated out of the blue with no other mitigating circumstance/criminality? The few I've heard of were always following on from an arrest for some other reason.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:13:56 PM EDT
Probably, but even if not, there's a first time for everything.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:07:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2010 2:08:27 PM EDT by Bushmaster1984]
thanks for the answers..I was curious if it happened out of the blue
it doesn't surprise that they have busted a guy for DUI and messed with his rifle to put iceing on the cake.

thats why I go out of the way to neuter my shit..and I dont even bother with fixed collapsing stocks.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:18:04 PM EDT
I think if you don't start any trouble you will be okay. I wouldn't go advertising anything either. I personally have not heard of any cases of awb violation in my area but i am sure it has happened. If you have them pinned what are you worried about?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:52:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By XDONX3:
I think if you don't start any trouble you will be okay. I wouldn't go advertising anything either. I personally have not heard of any cases of awb violation in my area but i am sure it has happened. If you have them pinned what are you worried about?

not worried..my stuff is legit..i was just curious about some hard charging anti-gun AG, trying to take someones compliant guns and pull them apart and say they are a no-go.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:59:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2010 2:59:41 PM EDT by mag162]
Xoxoxo
Top Top