Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 12:13:08 PM EDT
I see alot of talk about how to attach a device....I have adco pin my comps/brakes on and I use ACE or A2 style stocks

anyway...has there ever been a case in NYS since the state ban, where police have confiscated a persons gun and tried to remove the device to seure an AWB violation?
I am curious about this as I have seen alot of different stuff here on the subject.
google turns up a bunch of crap..anti gun sites and such.

I got a hankerin' to build me a BCM middy lightweight with a cav comp
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:04:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.

Edited. Are you asking if a gun has been confiscated out of the blue with no other mitigating circumstance/criminality? The few I've heard of were always following on from an arrest for some other reason.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:13:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably, but even if not, there's a first time for everything.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the answers..I was curious if it happened out of the blue
it doesn't surprise that they have busted a guy for DUI and messed with his rifle to put iceing on the cake.

thats why I go out of the way to neuter my shit..and I dont even bother with fixed collapsing stocks.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I think if you don't start any trouble you will be okay. I wouldn't go advertising anything either. I personally have not heard of any cases of awb  violation in my area but i am sure it has happened. If you have them pinned what are you worried about?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think if you don't start any trouble you will be okay. I wouldn't go advertising anything either. I personally have not heard of any cases of awb  violation in my area but i am sure it has happened. If you have them pinned what are you worried about?

not worried..my stuff is legit..i was just curious about some hard charging anti-gun AG, trying to take someones compliant guns and pull them apart and say they are a no-go.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Xoxoxo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top