Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 8:46:05 AM EDT
I just picked up my new p-220 last week and was just killing some time at work & hit the sig site. This is there home page pic. Nice looking gun. To bad we live in NY and will never be allowed to have onehen
http://www.sigarms.com/Images/Promotion/SIG556oldsiteformat522x392.jpg
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:58:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats Awsome.  Probably one of the nicest rifles I've seen.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#2]
That's fooking awful! Sig....What have you done?

If I want an AR. I'll buy an AR
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:22:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That's fooking awful! Sig....What have you done?

If I want an AR. I'll buy an AR

Not to worry as I highly doubt there will be a Jersey legal model.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Howdy Tom. I just checked out the Sig site. More pix, it got better looking. Still alittle too tacticool for me. And that buttstock has got to go. Reguardless,Sig should be applauded for giving civies a new toy.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Actually, I think Sig is making a version that will be NY legal under current laws.  Check out the SHOT show pics here.  Select the "Sig 556 display" from the drop-down menu.  The top-most rifle appears to have a fixed stock and a plain barrel (For some reason it won't display a larger picture when you click on it though.)  It uses AR mags too, so your pre-bans work!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn that is a nice rifle. I have always wanted a Sig semi-auto rifle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top