Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 8:54:37 AM EDT
Can anybody recommend a Buffalo area place to shoot with a 200 yd. range?  Any public ranges? Just moved to the area and am looking for a good place to shoot.  Thanks.

DH
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:22:10 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a very short rifle range, 100 maybe 125 yards at the Bergen gun Club, near Batavia. I am in Rochester, and that is kind of "near" buffalo and Bergen is about half way between ROC and BUF.
Trying to help you out as no one has replied...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the response...I'll check it out.

DH
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Attica has a range believe its 300 never been there. Olean club has 300 with pits, highpower league
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:24:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Evans R&G Club south of Buffalo (Angola) has a 200 yard rifle range. LINK to website

Niagara County Sportsmans Association north of Buffalo in Ransomville also has 100, 200 and 300 yard ranges. Here is their website link

Also believe that the Holland R & G Club and the Erie County Conservation Society both have 200 yard ranges, but its been a long time since I shot at either.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Evans R&G Club south of Buffalo (Angola) has a 200 yard rifle range. LINK to website

Niagara County Sportsmans Association north of Buffalo in Ransomville also has 100, 200 and 300 yard ranges. Here is their website link

www.ncsaonline.org/Pictur3.jpg

Also believe that the Holland R & G Club and the Erie County Conservation Society both have 200 yard ranges, but its been a long time since I shot at either.

Thanks for the great info.  I think I'm going to check out Niagara County Sportsmans Association.DH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top