Im on break starting the 18th and am dying to go shooting again
too bad there arent anymore Friday night fireball shoots till summer again :(
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:51:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2003 3:07:15 PM EDT by Bobby_the_Hun]

Originally Posted By 555R:
anyone going soon?
Im on break starting the 18th and am dying to go shooting again
too bad there arent anymore Friday night fireball shoots till summer again :(

Hey 555R, How ya doing ? I am itching for some shootin' also, But been working almost everyday ( 2 jobs ).Sometime in Jan.2004, there [may be] a SNOWBALL or POLAR BEAR SHOOT at Range 14.I believe FMJ will make the announcement.I have a new Rem. 870P 7+1 12 gauge shotgun to break in and also will begin building a new AR15.I am wondering how everyone else is doing ? Gosh, I can't wait to get thru CHRISTMAS. TAKE CARE and enjoy the HOLIDAYS.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:12:08 PM EDT
Yeah, we're definitely getting together again soon! I figured we get through the holidays here and start talking about it again for the new year.

I don't know about the rest of you but I have been so completely busy lately I haven't had an hour to myself in a month!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:41:27 PM EDT
aaaaaaackk
you guys are no fun
I think I may go this saturday the 13th!
Im dying to go again
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:01:31 PM EDT
Hey guys! I'm itching for the next shoot too. It's great to see that Rob's got something planned after the holidays.

I haven't shot my ARs since the last time we got together so I'm definitely interested in shooting at Ft Dix soon. Tomorrow zbrane & I are going to be doing some pistol shooting at the Bullethole in Belleville, picking up his new lower reciever & installing a PRI front sight. Any other Saturday or Sunday works for me.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Top Top