Im on break starting the 18th and am dying to go shooting again
too bad there arent anymore Friday night fireball shoots till summer again :(
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:51:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
anyone going soon?
Im on break starting the 18th and am dying to go shooting again
too bad there arent anymore Friday night fireball shoots till summer again :(

Hey 555R, How ya doing ? I am itching for some shootin' also, But been working almost everyday ( 2 jobs ).Sometime in Jan.2004, there [may be] a SNOWBALL or POLAR BEAR SHOOT at Range 14.I believe FMJ will make the announcement.I have a new Rem. 870P 7+1 12 gauge shotgun to break in and also will begin building a new AR15.I am wondering how everyone else is doing ? Gosh, I can't wait to get thru CHRISTMAS. TAKE CARE and enjoy the HOLIDAYS.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, we're definitely getting together again soon!  I figured we get through the holidays here and start talking about it again for the new year.

I don't know about the rest of you but I have been so completely busy lately I haven't had an hour to myself in a month!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#3]
aaaaaaackk
you guys are no fun
I think I may go this saturday the 13th!
Im dying to go again
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey guys!  I'm itching for the next shoot too.  It's great to see that Rob's got something planned after the holidays.

I haven't shot my ARs since the last time we got together so I'm definitely interested in shooting at Ft Dix soon.  Tomorrow zbrane & I are going to be doing some pistol shooting at the Bullethole in Belleville, picking up his new lower reciever & installing a PRI front sight.  Any other Saturday or Sunday works for me.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top