Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/6/2003 12:56:36 PM EDT
anyone feel like shooting this weekend if the weather holds out?
I havent been to the range in a while
I think my guns are mad at me now.
Plus the local shop is holding a sale on Magtech 9mm,40S&W,45ACP ammo
from 8.99 to 9.99 for a box
I think I have to go get some and shoot a bit
plus I just got a Walther P22 I wanna shoot also
I havent shot it yet
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 9:06:26 PM EDT
I'm interested, I need to get to the range. Sunday looks better for me.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 3:43:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/7/2003 3:46:39 AM EDT by Bobby_the_Hun]
Damn, I'll be out of town.I plan on being up there on the folowing weekend, 16th.I have replaced my irons with competition irons and installed a RRA 2 stage trigger and I am dying to try the new setup.Have a Good Time.

BTW, the Walter P22 is a nifty little plinker, almost bought one myself, but settled for the SIG TRAILSIDE.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 12:24:47 PM EDT
Darn it,
Another one that I am going to miss. I will be there no the 23, 24 of August but that will be running through qualification. Oh well, the last time my unit went to the range, my LT and I had a little shoot off. Him with his Bushy and me with my "crappy" Model 1 homebuilt. A SWAT cop that he knows set up the course of fire with the penalties being pushups. It was a fast paced 2 gun shoot, multiple targets at a time. To make a long story short, I was smiling at the end of the exercise.
Hmmmm, I wonder if he wants a re-match.

ka
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 3:36:30 PM EDT
....if you mean the 9th, I was actually planning on going up there myself. Need to work off the stress from the last two weeks, plus it's right before a housewarming party that's got a lot of people I don't know, so the more tension I can loose by popping rounds the better.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:38:26 AM EDT
yes I was thinking of the 9th but only if it doesnt rain...if I go I will be the guy with the 25th anniversary Bushmaster all tac'ed out...You cant miss the Surefire M900 foregrip with the turbo head and I will prob have my 2 glocks also
all black weapons....hehehehe
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 1:22:34 PM EDT
Confidence is high that the 'Range Master' will be around...
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 8:45:41 AM EDT
they are there rain or shine?
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 9:23:00 AM EDT
Yes...

I guess everybody got scared off by the weather? Oh well, it was actually a decent morning weather wise. No rain, a little humid but not hot and a cool, gentle breeze blowing.

Guess I'll catch you next time!
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 11:27:45 AM EDT
well i didnt get a chance to go today
I hopefully can go sunday the 10th
I want to shoot my guns and a damn lobster dinner took me away from that
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:30:58 PM EDT
How about over the week,,,I am willing to try a different place. Do they have at least a 800yd over there
Top Top