BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He is not a strong proponent of CC but he does listen to his base.
View Quote

Which is all you can ask for.

My Senator, Larry Taylor, isn't big on gun issues, and I knew that coming into this session.  He focuses on education and insurance issues.  So he wasn't out there co-authoring the CC bill, and pushing for it  as it moved through.  In fact, he didn't announce his support for the bill until the day of the vote.

But myself and the others in my District 11 rabble-rousting group keep contacting him about the issue, and kept in touch with his 2nd Amd staffer.  And in the end he voted for it, which was the goal.  

Look, I know we all focus on guns, since coincidently this is a gun bulletin board.  But elected officials deal with 100's of topics, and have to balance the session's time on all these topics, keeping their voters happy while not making wishy washy voters too upset.  In the end, if they do most of what we want them to, they've done us right, and need to be rewarded with our votes, campaign funding, and as much election effort as we've put into getting them to vote for gun bills.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

My Senator, Larry Taylor, isn't big on gun issues, and I knew that coming into this session.  He focuses on education and insurance issues.  So he wasn't out there co-authoring the CC bill, and pushing for it  as it moved through.  In fact, he didn't announce his support for the bill until the day of the vote.

But myself and the others in my District 11 rabble-rousting group keep contacting him about the issue, and kept in touch with his 2nd Amd staffer.  And in the end he voted for it, which was the goal.  

Look, I know we all focus on guns, since coincidently this is a gun bulletin board.  But elected officials deal with 100's of topics, and have to balance the session's time on all these topics, keeping their voters happy while not making wishy washy voters too upset.  In the end, if they do most of what we want them to, they've done us right, and need to be rewarded with our votes, campaign funding, and as much election effort as we've put into getting them to vote for gun bills.

View Quote

That’s right.... and well put.

The Lt Governor is the easiest person in Texas legislature to know what his priorities are.... The lower the Senate bill number, the higher his priority. He actually started hearing from his base as soon as the bill numbers came out.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:  His main reason for supporting CC is that he believes "firearms only" arrests disproportunately are charged to minorities and lower income people.
View Quote

And he's right.  Let's legalize drugs next, and then our cops can really focus on property crimes, rape, arson, burglary, robbery, murder - and traffic.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fellow 11th District Resident here ...

Kept whipping on Senator Taylor to get him to vote for it.

I get the impression he's a "What's Good for Business" Republican...

Glad it passed the Senate, but hope the Reconciliation Committee can get it tight & right for we Texans...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#5]
One thing you guys can do, is call your Sheriff, and ask what his position is on Constitutional Carry. You will have to add HB 1927 when asking. In smaller counties you have a good chance of an answer in a few minutes. More populous counties might take a day or two to hear back.

Post up what you find with your county.

One other thing, if you were at the hearing in Constitutional Issues, the Commie Mommies kept saying ‘81% of Texans did not support Constitutional Carry’ if this number is close to true why is Patrick now trying to give the impression he is super pro-gun?
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:36:35 PM EDT
[#6]
The 81% number, as I understand it, was from a poll where the questions was along the lines of "Do you support the current LTC system?"  All who said yes to that were then counted as opposing CC.  In other words, it was a crock.

Now the TT and UT conducted a poll, that had the split 59/34, with the question being "Should adults be allowed to carry handguns in public without licenses or permits?", which is a slanted question.  It even ask about licenses or permits, to make it sound worse, as now there are two options that are being ignored, even though there are no permits, just the LTC.

If you're not running a crooked poll, you ask different questions about the same subject, then compare the two.  For CC, another way to ask about it would be "Do you support the right of law abiding adult Texans to carry a handgun for personal protection, without requiring a government issued permit?'.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/05/03/texas-voters-legislature-poll/
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The 81% number, as I understand it, was from a poll where the questions was along the lines of "Do you support the current LTC system?"  All who said yes to that were then counted as opposing CC.  In other words, it was a crock.

Now the TT and UT conducted a poll, that had the split 59/34, with the question being "Should adults be allowed to carry handguns in public without licenses or permits?", which is a slanted question.  It even ask about licenses or permits, to make it sound worse, as now there are two options that are being ignored, even though there are no permits, just the LTC.

If you're not running a crooked poll, you ask different questions about the same subject, then compare the two.  For CC, another way to ask about it would be "Do you support the right of law abiding adult Texans to carry a handgun for personal protection, without requiring a government issued permit?'.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/05/03/texas-voters-legislature-poll/
View Quote

Thing is you can support the current LTC program and Constitutional Carry. $40 every 5 years to renew my permit is worth every dime and more when I buy a gun alone. Most people learn about guns from the media, now what could be wrong with that..
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And he's right.  Let's legalize drugs next, and then our cops can really focus on property crimes, rape, arson, burglary, robbery, murder - and traffic.  
View Quote

I have seen plenty of evidence to support his position.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Being an older guy most of my issues with government involve the fact that I really don't need a "mother" giving me advice or telling me when to go to bed. I've fought BS like this for fifty plus years as an adult. We still have increasing property tax rates, higher insurance rates, higher crime rates blah blah blah and more and more. I'm just happy that Mom is going to let me stay out late for once. Maybe.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Any updates yet?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:  Any updates yet?
View Quote

It's in the conference committee.  Call the 5 Senators & 5 Reps on the committee & urge them to quickly get into into shape that will pass the House & Senate.

ETA:

If any of y'all have time on your hands, if you could make 10 phone calls in support of Constitutional Carry quickly making it out of the conference committee, these are the folks to call:

House
Matt Schaefer(R)- (512) 463-0584
Dustin Burrows(R)- (512) 463-0542
James White(R)- (512) 463-0490
Terry Canales(D)- (512) 463-0426
Ryan Guillen(D)- (512) 463-0416

Senate
Charles Schwertner(R)- (512) 463-0105
Brian Birdwell(R)- (512) 463-0122
Donna Campbel(R)- (512) 463-0125
Brandon Creighton(R)- (512) 463-0104
Bryan Hughes(R)- (512) 463-0101

Be polite, even the House Democrats on the Committee support the bill, they just have to reconcile the clean House bill w/ all the amendments the Senate added to it to pick up LE support.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/TEXANS-Constitutional-Carry-and-Pro-Gun-Bills-TODAY-is-the-time-to-STEP-UP-or-Shut-Up-/5-2441877/?page=12#i92715053
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 4:06:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Emailed and called all of them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 4:14:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Being Friday and many go home for the weekend, and have a lot of other things to do at the Capitol. I would not expect anything till Monday, depending how stubborn people are on amendments.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, the important point is there wasn’t any point of order challenge.  Now we’re just right back to where we knew it was likely to go - a conference committee with lots of good pro-RKBA members.  The big thing now is just time.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:  Well, the important point is there wasn’t any point of order challenge.  Now we’re just right back to where we knew it was likely to go - a conference committee with lots of good pro-RKBA members.  The big thing now is just time.
View Quote

There was a point of order challenge, and it was dropped.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:28:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Matt Schaefer is my rep.

He's a damn good man and him and his staff fight tooth and nail for our rights.

Bryan Hughes is also my senator. Nothing but good things to say about him as well.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, as anyone who read this thread would know.  Is there some reason that is an important distinction?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:58:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yes, as anyone who read this thread would know.  Is there some reason that is an important distinction?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  There was a point of order challenge, and it was dropped.

Yes.  One sentence is truthful, the other is misleading.  Politics is misleading enough w/o being truthful about it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:01:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes.  One sentence is truthful, the other is misleading.  Politics is misleading enough w/o being truthful about it.
View Quote

Are you on the spectrum?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:38:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:50:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Don't be an ass. He is correct, even if his wording was harsh.
View Quote

There’s nothing harsh in his wording.  And he is correct.  I’m just asking why it is important to distinguish between “there was no point of order challenge” and “there was a point if order challenge that was retracted.”  Because the Texas legislature has a lot of ways to kill bills, and that conceivably might be important.

When people fixate on tiny details, and this being Arfcom, I’m always left wondering if that is an important detail or they’re retarded?  So I think that’s a fair question to ask since how that’s an important detail remains unexplained.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:01:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Are you on the spectrum?
View Quote

Get fucked.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:04:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Get fucked.
View Quote

. Working on it!
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 7:05:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Are we back in high school.

Arguing over the fine print while the world burns around us.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 7:12:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Please don’t get the thread locked.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watching the whole thing online and while Turner is a Democrat and not pro gun, he is not one of the real crazy Democrats like Johnson (who totally embarrassed the entire state of Texas with her pimp carry fit on the floor). I would not be the least bit surprised if members of the Republican caucus told Turner if he pushed through with his point of order and not allow it to go to conference that he would lose the Republican support to pass some Democrat bills that were coming up later that night for a vote.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:07:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Watching the whole thing online and while Turner is a Democrat and not pro gun, he is not one of the real crazy Democrats like Johnson (who totally embarrassed the entire state of Texas with her pimp carry fit on the floor). I would not be the least bit surprised if members of the Republican caucus told Turner if he pushed through with his point of order and not allow it to go to conference that he would lose the Republican support to pass some Democrat bills that were coming up later that night for a vote.
View Quote

Politics is the art of the possible.  I'm very sure you are right about it - If Turner decided to block it, I'm sure their would be "Consequences" for Democrats & Democratic Priority Bills that are / were coming up.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:13:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Please don’t get the thread locked.
View Quote

MODS - PLEASE DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD

If any "Corrective Action" is needed - Please Focus it on the Guilty Parties (with Warnings - Account Time Outs, Edits of Naught Word, ect...  but Please DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD).

If you two purse swingers feel the need to "argue" - DO NOT DO IT IN OUR THREAD - take it to IM , Take it to the Bear Pit or Shut Up ...

This Thread is too important for a derail & lock.

BIGGER_HAMMER

@backbencher
@Bartholomew_Roberts

Edited - You have BOTH provided some useful comments in the thread - Thanks for that - but the Arguing - Personal Insults needs to GO ELSEWHERE & STOP in this epic thread.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:44:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I won't lock it...unless it gets out of hand, and it won't get out of hand.
 We are all adults and know what's at stake here.
 I, myself, appreciate your guys hard work and the info.
View Quote

Thank you
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
MODS - PLEASE DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD

If any "Corrective Action" is needed - Please Focus it on the Guilty Parties (with Warnings - Account Time Outs, Edits of Naught Word, ect...  but Please DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD).

If you two purse swingers feel the need to "argue" - DO NOT DO IT IN OUR THREAD - take it to IM , Take it to the Bear Pit or Shut Up ...

This Thread is too important for a derail & lock.

BIGGER_HAMMER

@backbencher
@Bartholomew_Roberts

Edited - You have BOTH provided some useful comments in the thread - Thanks for that - but the Arguing - Personal Insults needs to GO ELSEWHERE & STOP in this epic thread.
View Quote

I call em as I see em.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I call em as I see em.
View Quote

That isn’t helpful to the end goal of getting this passed. If all of you want to talk shit take it to GD. Way too many of these type of posts. We can have an adult discussion without all the useless arguments.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#33]
If you want to do something to help things alone, send Senator Schwertner an e mail

https://[email protected]

Ask that he make sure HB 1927 passes both the House and Senate as the strongest bill possible, and that it allows all those to carry that can legally possess a firearm.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Someone was telling me there was a training requirement in one of the Senate amendments?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Someone was telling me there was a training requirement in one of the Senate amendments?
View Quote

I don't know, did someone tell you that?

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#36]
To look up any bills go to this website, same website tells you how to contact any legislator.

https://capitol.texas.gov/
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:00:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  Someone was telling me there was a training requirement in one of the Senate amendments?

Click To View Spoiler

Good to know.  That was word on the street.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#38]

Time to revisit that ignore list
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Rick Briscoe with OCT posted this on facebook.

PERMITLESS CARRY UPDATE:
HB 1927 is at a critical stage.

The House and Senate were unable to agree on a common version of the permitless carry bill. As a result, each has agreed to meet in a conference committee in an effort to resolve their differences so as to pass the bill. Each as appointed their conferees who will meet soon, although the date has not been announced as of Friday afternoon.

The conferees will meet in a closed meeting to negotiate the differences in the bills. If they are unable to resolve their differences, the bill is essentially dead. Should they reach an agreement, the report will be sent to the House and Senate for approval. If both agree, the bill goes to the Governor for signature. If not, the conferees may be sent back with additional instructions or the bill could simply die.

The central issue involves what many people are calling the law enforcement amendment. It disqualifies people convicted of certain misdemeanor offenses involving violence or threats from carrying without a license for a period of 5 years. These people are not disqualified under federal law with the exception of domestic violence convictions. This amendment presents a procedural problem because it is subject to a point of order that it is not relevant (“germane”) to the bill. This is determined by the bill’s caption (essentially a subject line at the top of the bill).

I’ve made the rounds of the Senate Republicans’ offices who voted for the amended bill, explaining the House position to try to avoid misunderstandings.

I’m not exaggerating when I say this is a high stakes poker game. Only time will tell what the outcome may be.

Rick
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:33:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Double tap, see above.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:41:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

The interesting thing about that is there are things in the current LTC system that disallow people from carrying even though the same offense doesn't disqualify under federal laws for ownership. If you've had a DUI/DWI you are unable to carry for 5 years and I want to say if you've had 2 DUIs they say it has to have been 10 years post conviction before you can carry. It seems like an odd reason to argue over when they already have other things that block LTC that don't block federal ability to own.

I would personally rather they just get it wrapped up and out the door now rather than letting it die. I have LTC and plan to keep my LTC, but TX isn't getting any more conservative, only more liberal. So chances to pass again in a future session will go down every session. Just get it out the door and, as time passes and no major issues arise from it, its an easier argument to make to remove more and more restrictions.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:29:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

PERMITLESS CARRY UPDATE:
HB 1927 is at a critical stage.

The House and Senate were unable to agree on a common version of the permitless carry bill. As a result, each has agreed to meet in a conference committee in an effort to resolve their differences so as to pass the bill. Each as appointed their conferees who will meet soon, although the date has not been announced as of Friday afternoon.

The conferees will meet in a closed meeting to negotiate the differences in the bills. If they are unable to resolve their differences, the bill is essentially dead. Should they reach an agreement, the report will be sent to the House and Senate for approval. If both agree, the bill goes to the Governor for signature. If not, the conferees may be sent back with additional instructions or the bill could simply die.

The central issue involves what many people are calling the law enforcement amendment. It disqualifies people convicted of certain misdemeanor offenses involving violence or threats from carrying without a license for a period of 5 years. These people are not disqualified under federal law with the exception of domestic violence convictions. This amendment presents a procedural problem because it is subject to a point of order that it is not relevant (“germane”) to the bill. This is determined by the bill’s caption (essentially a subject line at the top of the bill).

I’ve made the rounds of the Senate Republicans’ offices who voted for the amended bill, explaining the House position to try to avoid misunderstandings.

I’m not exaggerating when I say this is a high stakes poker game. Only time will tell what the outcome may be.

Rick

I think there's a lot more drama in that update than is the case.

The House and Senate were unable to agree on a common version - not really, the Senate added a few amendments to the House bill.  This happens, about always.  Chambers don't just rubber stamp what the other one does - think about it, does your department at work just OK what another department sends onto it?  It's human nature to change things when they go to you for review and approval.  

The conferees will meet in a closed meeting - yes they always meet in private and hash bills out.  Nothing new here.

If they are unable to resolve their differences, the bill is essentially dead. - All 10 members of the conference committees are strong supporters of CC.  There's no evidence that they are not going to be able to work something out, and have a version that will get passed by both chambers.

his amendment presents a procedural problem because it is subject to a point of order that it is not relevant (“germane”) to the bill..  Look I'm just a hobby lobbyist here - I don't do this for a living and have no insight from those who do. To my eyes though the disqualification aspect for who's eligible for CC, isn't a point of order challenge.  A bill about CC I would think can define who is eligible for CC - that's part and parcel of writing a law about CC.  The possible point of order challenge I'd think would the the minimum sentence for a felon in possession of a firearm, as that's not related to CC, but goes into minimum and mandatory sentences for an existing crime.  Now is it related to the carrying of firearms such that it is germane?   Hard to say, but a point of order challenge was raised on the bill, then for whatever reason withdrawn.  Withdrawn because it would lose, or withdrawn due to horse trading for bills?  Don't know.  

I’m not exaggerating when I say this is a high stakes poker game  Sort of think he is - it's not much of a poker game when everyone is on the same side.  At this point, everyone in charge of the process wants to get it done.  Governor, LTG, Speaker, all members on the conference committee.  Will the Senate amendments need to be adjusted to pass the House?  Possibly, though the bill passed the House by a wide margin so there are votes to spare.  Would adjustments cause some Republican Senators to not vote for the new bill?  Possibly, though there are 2 spare votes that could be lost and still have the bill passed.

My viewpoint is that CC is is a very good position.  Yes there are 1000 ways a bill can die in the Texas Legislature, and that's a good thing, as fewer laws are better.  But CC just needs a conference version that's passable in both chambers, with only a few amendments being different.  I expect the conference committee to get it done, have both chambers pass it, and Gov Abbott sign it.  

Next steps for us, as has been mentioned, would be emails and phone calls to the members of the conference committee next week.  They're on our side, so the theme should be thanking them for their work on CC, and your hope that they produce a version that both chambers will pass.  And only one email / phone call per member is needed - no reason to pester them about this, just let them know that we're happy they're working on it, and are waiting for good news.  

Oh to see Nanny Doomberg when the bill gets signed into law.  All that money he spent to electe gun grabbers, and he's going to be out maneuvered by some gun nuts, err enthusiast, who call and write our reps, and a well organized and hard working gun rights group.  
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#43]
The Constitutional Carry in Texas in 2021 shows the Difference between Massive GRASS ROOTS for the bill Vs. Artificial Imported "Astro turf" against...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Posted thursday.
Chairman Allen West's Update on Constitutional Carry
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:54:15 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote
I know he's not perfect but I love that guy.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:31:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Alan West was featured in a story in the Gun Hating Houston Chronicle about how he is lighting up on Lt. Governor Dan Patrick over the Senate putting "poison pill" amendments instead of straight voting the HB 1927 as passed by the Texas House.

Good for Him!

Politicians only seem to "See the Light" when they "Feel the Heat"...

I'm hopeful the Conference Committee can get a common ground - common sense version infront of both the Texas Senate & Texas House to then get HB 1927 approved & sent to the Governors Desk for Signature.

What a GLORIOUS Slap in the Face to Slow Joe, Da' Ho, Slimy Chuckie Schumer, Nasty Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democratic Gun Grabbers ...  LOL!!!  

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 4:04:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I know he's not perfect but I love that guy.
View Quote

Sat next to him on a flight and talked with him awhile. Seems like a solid guy.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 4:52:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Alan West was featured in a story in the Gun Hating Houston Chronicle about how he is lighting up on Lt. Governor Dan Patrick over the Senate putting "poison pill" amendments instead of straight voting the HB 1927 as passed by the Texas House.

Good for Him!

Politicians only seem to "See the Light" when they "Feel the Heat"...

I'm hopeful the Conference Committee can get a common ground - common sense version infront of both the Texas Senate & Texas House to then get HB 1927 approved & sent to the Governors Desk for Signature.

What a GLORIOUS Slap in the Face to Slow Joe, Da' Ho, Slimy Chuckie Schumer, Nasty Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democratic Gun Grabbers ...  LOL!!!  

BIGGER_HAMMER

View Quote

If Patrick wanted to control the narrative on Constitutional Carry, why did he not have the Senate State of Affairs hear SB 540, have other senators co-author SB 540, and get it to a floor vote? Even if it was at the same time as HB 1927 was going through the House..
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:25:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:  If Patrick wanted to control the narrative on Constitutional Carry, why did he not have the Senate State of Affairs hear SB 540, have other senators co-author SB 540, and get it to a floor vote? Even if it was at the same time as HB 1927 was going through the House..
View Quote

Jeez, what more do you want of the guy?  He got it from the House, immediately appointed a pro-gun Senatorial committee, got it to the floor of the Senate, indexed the Senate day twice to get it 3 readings, & has appointed 5 pro-gun Senators to the reconciliation committee.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  His main reason for supporting CC is that he believes "firearms only" arrests disproportunately are charged to minorities and lower income people.

Let's get rid of the blue alcohol laws, and the gambling laws while we're at it.

Make Texas a state that actually values liberty!
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top