Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2017 12:50:20 AM EDT
FYI just got my LTC card in the mail today. 12 business days from start to finish.  Pretty damn good IMO.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 1:03:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
FYI just got my LTC card in the mail today. 12 business days from start to finish.  Pretty damn good IMO.
View Quote

congrats and thanks for the heads up. I get this question almost daily. Nice to hear wait times are down.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 1:07:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

congrats and thanks for the heads up. I get this question almost daily. Nice to hear wait times are down.
View Quote
Yeah i was kind of surprised to find it in the mail today. On Friday it said cleared for printing. This morning it said mailed. I live about 1hr 30 min from Austin so maybe that helped. Lady at identogo said it might take 6 weeks or so. All in all a pleasant surprise. Now i just need to go find something to carry.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice. I am scheduled for the finger prints next week. So if goes they same should get it before Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nice. I am scheduled for the finger prints next week. So if goes they same should get it before Thanksgiving.
View Quote
Alright. If it makes a difference i submitted my course completion certificate the night before i took my fingerprinting iirc. Only thing i could wish for is TX to consolidate their fingerprint lists and just run the background check. In the last 2 years i have been fingerprinted at the same location at least 5-6 times. Every time was for getting a cert with TCFP,TDSHS and various other TX certs that have offices in Austin.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Alright. If it makes a difference i submitted my course completion certificate the night before i took my fingerprinting iirc. Only thing i could wish for is TX to consolidate their fingerprint lists and just run the background check. In the last 2 years i have been fingerprinted at the same location at least 5-6 times. Every time was for getting a cert with TCFP,TDSHS and various other TX certs that have offices in Austin.
View Quote
I agree. They already have my prints on file just annoying to have to do it again. Doing it on the 6th as I have that day off from work to drive back from TMS.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 11:13:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I agree. They already have my prints on file just annoying to have to do it again. Doing it on the 6th as I have that day off from work to drive back from TMS.
View Quote
As heads up when doing fingerprinting at Identogo you can show up at early on your scheduled day.  At least at my location in college Station you can. Lady there said as long as you have an appt on that day you can come in and do it earlier.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder about renewal?  I submitted mine last week and I expire Tuesday.  My fault for waiting so long.  I waited until September 1st but then I just plane forgot
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 11:43:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I wonder about renewal?  I submitted mine last week and I expire Tuesday.  My fault for waiting so long.  I waited until September 1st but then I just plane forgot
View Quote
My renewal in March took 2 1/2 months, this was my second renewal. No changes.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Did my third renewal online a few months ago.  With the senior discount and no new picture or prints required it came to $35 and exactly two weeks from the online submission to my mailbox.
Link Posted: 11/5/2017 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Got a renewal in October 13 calendar days from payment to card in hand.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Renewed on Oct 15.  Got it on the 2nd.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 3:51:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Renewed on October 28th.   Still waiting.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I hear ya on the fingerprints. I had paper sets taken in 94. Digital sets when I worked for DHS and another digital set for the LTC. At this point, they should be able to scan one finger and verify who I am.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top