this for the win

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a few of their suits.

Haggar
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Tito's vodka has sold out. It is no longer a Texas company. Try Dripping Springs vodka instead. It is also better than Tito's.

This.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:40:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tito's vodka has sold out. It is no longer a Texas company. Try Dripping Springs vodka instead. It is also better than Tito's.

This.

There is also Savvy Vodka in Austin...

http://www.savvyvodka.com/home.html
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone mentioned Lone Star Beer?

No they haven't, and there's a reason for that.  

Oh no you DIDN'T!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Huh, I've been looking and haven't found anything to show that Tito's isn't still a Texas company.  Most of the recent stuff on it is to do with their recent pollution charge (which circumstances seem to show was not willful and the kind of problem that comes from being a small company that was doing what they thought was OK without an on-staff environmental officer to tell them otherwise).  Tito still speaks as the one running the company, and it's still distilled in the Austin area, unless things have changed in the last 6 months or so.

Main reason I haven't continued supporting them is that their price went up by 5 bucks per fifth since I started buying Tito's.  Moved on to trying out the other, slightly cheaper Texas vodkas, but haven't settled on one yet.

-mark
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#9]
KB Design & Mfr.  New AR15 parts, uppers, kits, etc
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#10]
st. Arnold brewing company, chappell hill sausage, blue bell,
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top