Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 1:36:48 PM EDT
I will be in DFW area this week (Thursday and Friday)

What do yall recommend?

Anyone want to grab a steak or something?

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#1]
The Lodge has decent prices on steaks and entrees...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:42:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Bone Daddys

75 and Spring Valley

best ribs ever...among other things
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What's it like there, I've seen the commercials and that's about it
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Bone Daddys

75 and Spring Valley

Not sure if they do this anymore, but the place across the parking lot called Skoots has (had) what they called "Bikini Thursdays"... Or was it "Bikini Tuesdays"? Lots of things to look at....

The food ain't bad either...

Just passing on some friendly intel....
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:56:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bone Daddys

75 and Spring Valley

Not sure if they do this anymore, but the place across the parking lot called Skoots has (had) what they called "Bikini Thursdays"... Or was it "Bikini Tuesdays"? Lots of things to look at....

Bone Daddy's babes are usually hotter than Skoot's babes... and Skoots usually (summertime?) does the 1-2hour bikini lunches... at least last summer...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:57:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's it like there, I've seen the commercials and that's about it

Pretty good food, prices, and portions... before 7pm, sometimes a small cover, or none at all. (it changes)

And the service is usually excellent... the food service too!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:45:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bone Daddys

75 and Spring Valley

Bone Daddy's babes are usually hotter than Skoot's babes... and Skoots usually (summertime?) does the 1-2hour bikini lunches... at least last summer...

Really? I haven't  been there since last August... It would make sense for them to do it all week, as opposed to Tuesdays or Thursdays.

Yeah, the BD babes are pretty hot.  Somewhere I heard that both places are owned by the same group, and some of the girls float between both places...  

Go figure...

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:59:18 AM EDT
[#9]
OK

Im not really after the girls

Just want some good chow.

And directions to Cheaper Than Dirt (cant seem to find their address on their site)
As well as any place that I shouldn't miss (Gun related Places etc.)
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Another place is Military Gun Supply on 820 (you exit Berry in Ft Worth on the Arlington side)  web address is militarygunsupply.com.  Great prices and selection on surplus ammo and guns.  

To get to Cheaper than dirt you go N on I35 and exit 820 going west (exit to the left) then coming up quick is the exit for Mark VII and you go to the next intersection and do a turn under the freeway going back the other way and it is on your right.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Lots of good places for steak in Ft. Worth.

The Reata, the Chop House, the Silver Fox, Del Fresco's just to name a few.  I would recommend the Reata for the first time in Ft. Worth, but the place I usually go to is the Silver Fox.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:39:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Somewhere I heard that both places are owned by the same group, and some of the girls float between both places...  

actually all 3 - Razoos, BD, Skoots...all related....
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:34:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
OK

Im not really after the girls

Just want some good chow.

And directions to Cheaper Than Dirt (cant seem to find their address on their site)
As well as any place that I shouldn't miss (Gun related Places etc.)

The retail store of Cheaper Than Dirt Outdoor Adventures isnt affiliated with the CTD website anymore, so no directions. The retail store is on the southwest corner of 820 west and 35west, north of Fort Worth. Exit Mark IV parkway, and get to the eastbound service road of 820W. We are in a huge warehouse building.

See ya there sometime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top