Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/2/2006 10:31:47 AM EDT
Does HB 1066 remove the 6 month residency requirement for obtaining a Texas CHL, or do you still have to prove 6 months of residency before you can apply for a CHL?

I want to get my CHL, but I only have about 3 months on my DL and I don't think I have any old utility bills.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:38:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
Does HB 1066 remove the 6 month residency requirement for obtaining a Texas CHL, or do you still have to prove 6 months of residency before you can apply for a CHL?

I want to get my CHL, but I only have about 3 months on my DL and I don't think I have any old utility bills.

I don't know about that, but when moved here as soon as I got my ID, I signed up for the class and now I am waiting for my CHL to come back from Austin.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:53:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By motown_steve:

You do not have to be a Texas Resident to obtain a Texas CHL. Go ahead and apply.
Top Top