Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 6:35:30 AM EDT
It was watching the video about Muslims in Texas and when I clicked on reply it vanshed?????

So here is the web address.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9184353144432289069&q=Muslim

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:41:28 AM EDT
[#1]
probably where this one is going to end up as well.

racial stuff and ends up pretty bad.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:50:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Well FACTS are not racist. And the fact is that this group of people danger every American's way of life.

And if yall don't belive me than watch this video on this link.  Most or some of yall have see it, but it is all ways good to rewatch, so it stays fresh in our minds.

http://smh.com.au/flash/mcgeough/sniper.html

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well FACTS are not racist. And the fact is that this group of people danger every American's way of life.

And if yall don't belive me than watch this video on this link.  Most or some of yall have see it, but it is all ways good to rewatch, so it stays fresh in our minds.

Anyone who wants to see that video has seen it.  Why the f*ck put that url up again?!?!?!

Edited to remove some harsh language.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:26:49 AM EDT
[#5]
that's new to me.
i don't get on the net as much as i use to so i don't see everything like some of you.
thanks for putting it on.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

what does this sniper diary in Iraq or whatever it's called have to do with the muslims in tx video?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#7]
They are both videos, duh.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They are both videos, duh.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what does this sniper diary in Iraq or whatever it's called have to do with the muslims in tx video?

The video proves that we live in dangerous times. And that the Muslims are everywhere now, and for someone who lives in TEXAS with a F*^KED UP border, we all know how easy it is for some poor immigrant to come across. How easy do you think it will be for someone with Radical Views, who want only to MURDER you and any one who does not follow ALLAH.

Just think about it.    
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
How easy do you think it will be for someone with Radical Views, who want only to MURDER you and any one who does not follow ALLAH.

I'm a lot more worried about the thousands of gang members who we know are entering the US illegally than the terrorist who might be.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:37:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The video proves that we live in dangerous times. And that the Muslims are everywhere now, and for someone who lives in TEXAS with a F*^KED UP border, we all know how easy it is for some poor immigrant to come across. How easy do you think it will be for someone with Radical Views, who want only to MURDER you and any one who does not follow ALLAH.

Just think about it.    

and you needed the sniper video diary in Iraq as evidence for this?  I think it was clear after the first beheading video man.  We're not idiots.

So with this Muslims in TX video, what do you plan on doing now?  Hunting them down?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:38:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How easy do you think it will be for someone with Radical Views, who want only to MURDER you and any one who does not follow ALLAH.

I'm a lot more worried about the thousands of gang members who we know are entering the US illegally than the terrorist who might be.

I agree, but how many gang members fly planes into buildings??
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:43:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree, but how many gang members fly planes into buildings??

They're both a huge problem and threat.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

We're not idiots.

Believe me I don't think any of you are idiots.

And no I don't think any one should go and hunt down Muslims.

But the ones who don't give a rats ass about you or any one should go.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:31:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Will there every come a time to hunt 'em down?

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:44:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Read the Code of Conduct.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top