Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#1]
i never camped there before but i've tubed the lupe.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:10:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds fabulous
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, the mini Sigs and I were reassigned by Captain Crunch to go on a save the whale watching mission so we'll have to bug out on this one. Our mammal friends need us.

Have fun!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i never camped there before but i've tubed the lupe.

Nevermind, you said lupe.

TRG

how about you then monkeyass?  the level of gheyness will be nowhere near that of a real arfcom gathering if your sorry ass isn't in attendance.........................
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well, the mini Sigs and I were reassigned by Captain Crunch to go on a save the whale watching mission so we'll have to bug out on this one. Our mammal friends need us.

Have fun!

Sig, hun, how're you folks plannin' on actually saving any whales if y'all are just watching?

Jake.

<whistles_theme_to_flipper />
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:50:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have fun!

Sig, hun, how're you folks plannin' on actually saving any whales if y'all are just watching?

Jake.

This is true, I never really thought about it like that before, how do you save a whale, and what exactly does it all intell???
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have fun!

Jake.

This is true, I never really thought about it like that before, how do you save a whale, and what exactly does it all intell???

Doesnt it have something to do with keeping them in fishing nets so our tuna sammiches taste better?

I might just come down there, I run a big, hot, nasty not unlike TRC, warehouse, so the cool 'Lupe" seems pretty fuggin good.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#9]
getting close, fuckers!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:27:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I show yall my titties!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:28:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I show yall my titties!

Whoo hoo!  Oh, wait - yer a dude, right?

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I well be at the Lazy L&L on the lupe 9/15. Ribs and Ritas.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I show yall my titties!

That is a scary thought after seeing what happened the last time on the river with you!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#15]
BTW TRG, why in the hell aren't you coming to this outing??? I guess we are not good enough for you any more, huh?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Well OK, or you can as soon as you get done on Saturday!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTW TRG, why in the hell aren't you coming to this outing??? I guess we are not good enough for you any more, huh?

I have an obligation that I cannot break on Saturday.  Fill the Boot drive for MDA.  

Help crippled kids? Or drink and party?

Sorry, man.

I am in talks with TxL, we might be heading down on Sunday.

TRG

help crippled kids or drink and party.....................is that a trick question?

anyway, we've got a long weekend, just so long as you fuckers show up we'll be golden, plenty of partying to go around
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have an obligation that I cannot break on Saturday.  Fill the Boot drive for MDA.  

Help crippled kids? Or drink and party?

Sorry, man.

I am in talks with TxL, we might be heading down on Sunday.

TRG

Sunday and Monday?  That's better then nothing.  Just be sure to send my girl Sweet Tater down on Friday since you won't be there to rub suntan lotion on me.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:09:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, it is Thursday morning and I haven't come down with bronchitis so I should be good to go this time

But I will have to skip Sunday morning because the "Church of the Black Circle" is holding "services" at 9:00 AM.  It is only 88 rounds, 80 for record and only 200 yards but standing, sitting and prone(CMP match).

Now that means I can get drunk and camp Friday night and do the river hung over the next morning.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:18:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:25:42 AM EDT
[#22]
some pertinent information for attendees:

check-in time is friday at 2p.m.
check-out time is monday at 12p.m.

cost is $72 per car, per 4 people in car, for the entire time

there are showers and shitters within walking distance

we are in camping lots 17 & 18

if you need to get ahold of me for anything you can IM me for my cell # but bigcountryin_tx should be there as soon as check-in is allowed friday so he should have everything under control

bring alcohol.  lots of it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
some pertinent information for attendees:

check-in time is friday at 2p.m.
check-out time is monday at 12p.m.

cost is $72 per car, per 4 people in car, for the entire time

there are showers and shitters within walking distance

we are in camping lots 17 & 18

if you need to get ahold of me for anything you can IM me for my cell # but bigcountryin_tx should be there as soon as check-in is allowed friday so he should have everything under control

bring alcohol.  lots of it.

Whoah.  Hope they throw the camping lots in fer free........

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#24]
I get off work at 2:30pm.  I have some shit to do at the end of the day.  I hope to get down there late in the evening around 10:00-11:00.  Once there, ORGY!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:31:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Still the Lazy L?

Man, that is high but considering I only need about $3 in diesel to make it there and back, it is a cheap weekend...

Since I am only staying a day and a half, I suppose that will be less than the $72 per car?

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:20:38 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Still the Lazy L?

Man, that is high but considering I only need about $3 in diesel to make it there and back, it is a cheap weekend...

Since I am only staying a day and a half, I suppose that will be less than the $72 per car?

one day at the camp site is 24 dollars!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:23:11 AM EDT
[#27]
OK ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES!!!  You should be able to make it aleast one day over this weekend.  Seeing how alot of ya'll shit on us last time and didnt come, some of us are going to ride ya'lls ass's if you dont show.

Now, for the news......... They all got drunk...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:06:28 AM EDT
[#28]
yes, we are at the lazy L&L campgrounds

cost IS $72 regardless how long you stay because it's a holiday weekend, otherwise it does work by day.  rest assured we are $72 worth of entertainment  

camping is free, they charge by car.  though i think it would be pretty easy to leave the campground, pick somebody up somewhere and bring them back in with us.  how they gonna know?  

soon as i unload this last 10,000 gallons of God's Gas i'll be on my way, probably be there between 6-8
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:40:57 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
yes, we are at the lazy L&L campgrounds

cost IS $72 regardless how long you stay because it's a holiday weekend, otherwise it does work by day.  rest assured we are $72 worth of entertainment  

camping is free, they charge by car.  though i think it would be pretty easy to leave the campground, pick somebody up somewhere and bring them back in with us.  how they gonna know?  

soon as i unload this last 10,000 gallons of God's Gas i'll be on my way, probably be there between 6-8

[sarcasm]First you rip all of us off with the gas price gouging, now you are doing the same with the campsite...[sarcasm]

Since I am alone and have somewhat less than a  truckfull of gear, I will do the sneak in...yes, I will pay for camping but I am not going to pay 72 dollars a night to freaking park.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#30]
the $72 is for the whole time, fri-mon

my cell # is listed in the TX FFL list
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#31]
So, any nudie pics from the festivities?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top