Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2003 12:41:27 PM EDT
The Gun Store LLC on Veterans Memorial and Bammel North Houston is closing as of Friday of this week.

I was in there Saturday, and their move to Austin area is on and their last business day is Friday.

He had some good prices on handguns. I did not price the AR's in the shop but he has a few.

He had 500 fmj 7.62 x 39 for $55. That's not a bad price. I know you can order it cheaper, but shipping costs will eat you up.

Now if only I had the $ to open a shop here to replace him!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like your loss is our gain. I'm surprised about this - a gunstore closing up and moving to Austin of all places ? Do they have a website ?
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#2]
They're actually moving to Cedar Park.

I don't think he has a website.  

He told me he was moving back in January I think.  I'm surprised it's taken so long.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Coz_45
Lets go in on a new store at the same place!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds good....but, funds are scarce for me right now...
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah and we both should know how cheap these gun guys are!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top