Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2003 9:50:17 PM EDT
Folks-

Anyone interested in meeting at the Collin County Gun Range this Saturday 8/30 (in the morning preferably)?

Best--

Neil.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 4:10:02 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a 3-gun match scheduled this Sat at CCGR.  While you do have to be a member of Collin County IDPA to shoot the 3-gun you might find it interesting to watch for a little bit just to find out what it is all about.  I would be there but am going out of town this weekend.
Roger
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 4:14:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Folks-

Anyone interested in meeting at the Collin County Gun Range this Saturday 8/30 (in the morning preferably)?

Best--

Neil.

Hey bro,

Rememeber that at CCGR, you cannot drop the hammer unil 11:00 due to city problems...

c
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 8:11:34 AM EDT
[#3]
C--

Many thanks for that tip-- I was planning on showing up a lot earlier than 11:00- dang.

Well-- still will show up and etc. Looking forward to watching some of the 3 gun session.

Best-

Neil
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 8:14:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
C--

Many thanks for that tip-- I was planning on showing up a lot earlier than 11:00- dang.

Well-- still will show up and etc. Looking forward to watching some of the 3 gun session.

Best-

Neil

Cool,  look for me there, I am shooting the 3 gun!
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Hey bro,

Rememeber that at CCGR, you cannot drop the hammer unil 11:00 due to city problems...

c

Hmmm.  IIRC, I shot with a bunch of guys starting about 8:30AM to 4:30PM, and full auto also.

Link Posted: 8/26/2003 2:03:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Hi Mojo / Recruit-

I just called CCGR and they said weekday range hours are 9:00 to 5:00 and Saturday 11:00 to 5:00 PM.

Recruit- how to ID you to say hello on Sat?

Okay!

Best--

Neil.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Recruit- how to ID you to say hello on Sat?

Neil.

Think, Pink tutu, light loafers.

TRG
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Just look for the one who looks like a jarhead   Sorry Chris, I just couldn't let it pas without a comment. Heh, it could have been worse.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 8:44:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just look for the one who looks like a jarhead   Sorry Chris, I just couldn't let it pas without a comment. Heh, it could have been worse.

Ya'll are too funny.  Look for the bald guy with a pussy muff on top of his head!  I'm talking tight flat top and two tattoos on my forearms...  The pink too too I am saying for when trg cooks!  no really, he said he was gonna, but then no, gonna later!  

all be safe,

c
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 8:42:32 AM EDT
[#10]
if I am not doing anything, I might show up...
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:30:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Chris,

I'll be out there shooting the 3-gun also. See ya there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top