Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2003 8:14:19 PM EDT
its a indoor range between fountainview & chimney rock.  its actually a very nice place to shoot! i asked if i could shoot my ar, they said i had to shoot their ammo which was $30 for a box of 50.  i didnt shoot my ar. i did play with my keltech sub 2000.  my friend went also. he had a COLT 1991 A1 and a CZ (somthing or other that was 9mm)  both shot great.  I prefered the 45 though...but over all it was a great little shoot out before work!
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 3:55:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sounds like they wanted you to shoot frangible for the AR. There was an indoor range in SoCal I use to go to that did that. Since the closest outdoor rifle range was 1hr away, they made a killing.

Hey LT,

Are you talking about the Firing Line in Northridge?  That place is a goldmine...

c
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
its a indoor range between fountainview & chimney rock.  its actually a very nice place to shoot! i asked if i could shoot my ar, they said i had to shoot their ammo which was $30 for a box of 50.  i didnt shoot my ar. i did play with my keltech sub 2000.  my friend went also. he had a COLT 1991 A1 and a CZ (somthing or other that was 9mm)  both shot great.  I prefered the 45 though...but over all it was a great little shoot out before work!

Cool place, but a RIP OFF.
Indoor range up in Humble(Sportsman Outlet)you can shoot whatever you want and as fast as you want(no rapid fire crapola)...Just be safe...
For indoors this is my favorite place.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indoor range up in Humble(Sportsman Outlet)you can shoot whatever you want and as fast as you want(no rapid fire crapola)...Just be safe...

so i cant rapid fire or bump?
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

so i cant rapid fire or bump?

Sorry I was not clear.  
I left out "no rapid fire crapola rules" from my original post...
You CAN do the bump and rapid fire...so long as it is in a safe manner.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:42:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Shit,

I got married two blocks from that place when I was stationed at Pendleton.  That was the 1st woman:)  What a nightmare, maybe it was related to that indoor range!  Should have known...  just kiddin  But I could not go back there, I would have nightmares.  IM me about your trip.  Good, bad, other...  Mine collapsed before it happened, going in two months.

c
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top