Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 2:55:48 PM EDT
I will be coming up there this week! AMEN my brethren!  Anyway, Since my mom is a TV producer, I will be able to steal a camera and take some nice video.  After I get it back from the farm and edit it all, I may decide to sell said video.  If you are interested please just reply to this topic. ETH has one free of course since we are using HIS land.  when the tapes of this wonderful event are complete, I will post an ad letting ya'll know they are up for sale.

IDEA HAS BEEN SMUSHED!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought a trip to the Hun farm was like a bachelor party.  You were only allowed to know all the goings on if you went.  Of course a few still photos and short videos were allowed.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:24:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I thought a trip to the Hun farm was like a bachelor party.  You were only allowed to know all the goings on if you went.  Of course a few still photos and short videos were allowed.

this is a whole bunch of short videos...edited togeather!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

What happens on the farm, stays on the farm. The rest is rumors. <cough, cough>
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#4]
ok well then i'll 86 the video idea.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Good idea to cancel. We know your intentions were good, but it still would put a damper on the "party".  fullclip
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What happens on the farm, stays on the farm. The rest is rumors. <cough, cough>

Just don't sit in my chair, damnit!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Good idea to cancel. We know your intentions were good, but it still would put a damper on the "party".  fullclip

yep...besides, who wants to spend money on a video when you better spend it on ammo, fireworks and booze.  (not necessarily in that order)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top