Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2003 4:33:00 AM EDT
i posted this in the hopes of making an evergreen thread that the Houston group can use to hot link to other threads on AR15.com that may be of personal interest to us.  it seems when we get together some topics are discussed that catch some of us unaware.  i don't plan for this thread to turn into a "they are attacking Citabria7GCBC let's get them!" type deal.  but more of a "check this post out on the survival forum" or "hey i just reviewed a X on the X forum".  the reason i am doing this is AR-15.com has become so big a place it's easy for lot's of good info to get buried and i hope this will be a place for the folks in Houston to come and find a link to good info.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:41:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm confused....but what else is new?

Guess you mean to use this thread to link to stuff in other forums....

doh!

Ok
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:06:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Well this isn't exactly what you are looking for but................

A bottle of Knob Creek Bourbon on sale til tommorrow at Spec's for 17.44 cash.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:15:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

that works, but remember when it goes off sale you need to delete your post.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

kikomax, THANX!

I can probably swing that from my "mad money" stash..I LOVE Knob Creek ....ask anyone who was at the Hun's in April......I "got outside" of quite a bit of Knob Creek around the campfire..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top