Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 10:02:58 AM EDT
New project in the works must sell - I will be in Dallas this weekend and can meet you if your interested. I will be in Deep Ellum Saturday afternoon.

Custom built sniper/varmint rifle - Rem action, shillen barrel, H-S Precision stock, leupold 3.5 - 14. over 3k into the gun $2500

STG58 built on an excellent kit by rich at Century gun works. $900 obo

I will make you a deal if you take both guns.

Ropes
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:28:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#2]
It is still healing, should be 100% by this weekend. I will be in town to finish it on saturday. Not everyones cup of tea I know but I like them, just have to wear a long sleeve shirt when I dont want to put people off.

How did you do at the club? It looked like it was going to be a good night downtown. I left after walking the nicki to get her dinner.

Ropes
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:23:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry to hear you didnt "hit it" last weekend. I hear there are some places at fairpark that are picking up but I havent been. Are you going to Law and Disorder this weekend?

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top