Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2017 5:47:20 PM EDT
So......................How do you folks like your Governor now ?

Thought he was going to drop dead at the podium during the Trump Rally, does he have health issue
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#1]
He was Republican, went to Dummocrat, then back to Republican. He is useless. He is in it for himself and no one else.

I'm waiting on Manchin to follow suit.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope all the dumb asses that voted for him are proud of themselves.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He was Republican, went to Dummocrat, then back to Republican. He is useless. He is in it for himself and no one else.

View Quote
Sadly I believe this to be the case.   (I didn't vote for him, and he signed my checks)

The more you hear, the more you see.   Makes it easer to believe.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like he'll be back to being a Democrat when it suits him.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Have no respect for a man who doesn't pay his bills and lies repeatedly. Don't care what he wishes to call himself. Thief would be more accurate.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Never voted for him and never will.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I feel the same way I felt about him when he was running for Governor as a D, and the day after he changed back to R. Didn't vote for him and won't vote for him in the future.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have no respect for a man who doesn't pay his bills and lies repeatedly. Don't care what he wishes to call himself. Thief would be more accurate.
View Quote
Yep.    I feel the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top