Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm assuming that haircuts are legal again...provided you can even get in the door to get one?
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Copper River Grill (Harbison area of Columbia) has permanently closed after being "temporarily closed" due to COVID19 restrictions.

Unfortunately this is only the tip of the iceberg...

https://www.coladaily.com/business/copper-river-grill-closes-in-harbison/article_b6fd71d2-978d-11ea-a668-877fe023b67d.html
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, we opened back up today. Wife is booked, and that's a good thing!
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SCWolverine:
Yep, we opened back up today. Wife is booked, and that's a good thing!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Good for her. Hope all goes well.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:42:28 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

About an hour ago I snapped, grabbed my $20 Remington clipper set and vanity mirror, and went out to the garage.

A buzz cut is not my favorite haircut but screw it. I got it done.

Ahhhhhh..... Much better (and cooler now that awful season is here).
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:03:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:23:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Restaurants on the Charleston Penn are struggling to reopen.  

1.  Many are liberal hacks that are "skeert"
2.  The supply chain for many has been tanked.  Many don't get shitty food from Cysco or US Foods.  All their stuff is local and the local growers were in a stand down.  

My son was at a place on King (he is chef) they are struggling, it sounds like he is going to a place near the Citadel that is cradle to grave local.  Local farm, in house butcher etc. all run by the restaurant.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:38:27 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Awesome!  Not enough time in the day to make up for the losses. Best of luck.  If I was closer, I'd make an appointment.  

Lady that does my hair (yea, I still have it at 57) worked at one of the big name salons.  She said that during the shut down they still insisted on the $1000 a month booth fee even though she could not make her living there.  She said she told them to pound sand and broke contract.   I need to send her a text and see if they came back or if she moved on elsewhere.  I'm way overdue.  She did make a couple of house calls early into the stay home shut down.  I had just gotten a cut, but she came out and took care of the wife and a military cut for my son that had ROTC inspections.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks guys, she came home tired but excited to have been there.  I have to go up today to finish up the honey-do's
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:20:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Copper River Grill (Harbison area of Columbia) has permanently closed after being "temporarily closed" due to COVID19 restrictions.

https://www.coladaily.com/business/copper-river-grill-closes-in-harbison/article_b6fd71d2-978d-11ea-a668-877fe023b67d.html
View Quote

Wild Wings in that same strip mall is also permanently closed. Things are starting to suck.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Restaurants on the Charleston Penn are struggling to reopen.  

1.  Many are liberal hacks that are "skeert"
2.  The supply chain for many has been tanked.  Many don't get shitty food from Cysco or US Foods.  All their stuff is local and the local growers were in a stand down.  

My son was at a place on King (he is chef) they are struggling, it sounds like he is going to a place near the Citadel that is cradle to grave local.  Local farm, in house butcher etc. all run by the restaurant.
View Quote

Hopefully Henry's opens back up strong. Damned incredible Jambalaya and Low Country Boil.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Wild Wings in that same strip mall is also permanently closed. Things are starting to suck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wild Wings did itself no favors with the hepatitis A employee in May 2019.  The media made sure it had weeks of play with the other occurrences in the Midlands.  Bower Parkway is also high rent, Vista wannabee destination dining property.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top