Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2017 4:57:13 PM EDT
anything anyone can tell me about the music farm in Columbia??  There's a show coming my family wants to go see...
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't been since they finished building it but it's attached to Tin Roof. This place is little more than a college drunkfest so I'm sure the same crowd frequents the Music Farm since they're attached. Went to the Tin Roof once and that's when I realized the shit hole it is.

Granted, if drunken college kids full of liquid courage/stupid is your thing, have at it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 8:38:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haven't been since they finished building it but it's attached to Tin Roof. This place is little more than a college drunkfest so I'm sure the same crowd frequents the Music Farm since they're attached.
View Quote
Not really.

If you're going to see a show at Music Farm, you don't have to set foot in Tin Roof if you don't want to, they have separate entrances. And the inebriated denizens of the Tin Roof bar can't just wander into Music Farm shows without paying for a ticket, so that keeps the hoi polloi in their drunken area. It's really not a bad place to see a show. As you may or may not be aware, Columbia doesn't have many live music venues of this size, so it's good to support the ones we do have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top