Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2017 10:00:20 AM EDT
Needing a billet ar lower engraved. Wanting to do it on the inside lip of the magwell.

Anybody have a recommendation for local?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can't find someone local these guys did two lowers for me, on the inside of the magwell lip. Very fast turn around.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't go to whoever Horn Lake Arms recommends.  I forget the name, but it's some woman that also engraves stuff at the flea market.

She did my friends lower and it was not deep enough at all.  Barely scratched the surface.  It may be fine for Yeti cups but not weapons.  Her response was "I do plenty of SBR lowers"....  Hah, maybe so, but that doesn't make it correct.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:08:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Weapons Genetics will be at Cola Warrior this weekend.  Come on down!  The weather is supposed great for a CW event.  By that I mean hurricanes.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:19:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Weapons Genetics will be at Cola Warrior this weekend.  Come on down!  The weather is supposed great for a CW event.  By that I mean hurricanes.
View Quote
Weapons Genetics is a cool dude. He has some AR parts for me that are supposed to be getting cerakote... a certain arfcommer who will remain unknown is trying to make WG paint purple peni on my rifle instead of what I want
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top