Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2017 11:39:56 AM EDT
In case anyone is interested this is a lot of fun. Don't expect 3 gun nation or anything but it's a ton of fun just to get to shoot reactive steel and shoot on the move. Link is below.

CPFG 3 Gun
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 12:26:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the link and heads up, need to check my schedule but I'd like to shoot this
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
ill check my schedule
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Me and 2 friends are mailing registration out tomorrow, hopefully there is still room

Can I run a suppressor on my rifle? I don't think I'll have time to re-zero for the POI shift
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:13:28 AM EDT
[#4]
There is still room and you can run a suppressor for sure.

Make sure you check out the match program there is a shotgun slug stage.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 12:53:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Match is full. I didn't get a slot Next time!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#6]
What's the longest range for the rifle targets?  Trying to decide on which gun to bring.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#7]
There's a 12" gong at 100 yards that's as far out as we'll go. The rest of the rifle targets are probably going to be around 50~ yards or so. You can get by just fine without magnification. Also we're pretty free and easy, if you want to change rifles between stages that's allowed. Again we're not 3 gun nation it's really just for fun and to shoot steel. The Texas Star with the pistol will be fairly challenging I think....
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:30:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Match is full. I didn't get a slot Next time!
View Quote
There is a match at Sanford Springvale in Maine on May 14th. Their range is way bigger and they even have a little old west type town set up. There is no limit on the number of shooters there and there's lots of steel to shoot.

Here is the Link.

See you there!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top