Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2016 12:18:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
To all of you who worked hard on question 3 and all issues important to second amendment supporters, thank you. Not sure of results yet, but you fought the good fight. Look at the mega thread by Bern as an example. As a whole, I find pro gun people to be among the finest. Pat yourself on the back and hold your head high, you rock!
View Quote

We did it
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:07:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank goodness.  Still keeping my fingers crossed that somehow the last outstanding precincts will also swing Question 2 into the "no" column.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#3]
So proud of those folks in My Home State! Well done!!!
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 12:21:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Shooting down bloomturds hopes and dreams again
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Problem is, he can just keep putting it on the ballot until it does pass...  

Let's hope he buzzes off...  But at how close the vote turned out, I doubt it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm from CT but wanted to congratulate you all on your efforts to thwart Bloomturd.  Maine will remain free for the foreseeable future.

However...I posted up another topic in this form about a recent ruling regarding buying guns and pot use.  It's going to make for an interesting discussion.

Cabinetman from Connecticut
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top