Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2017 5:32:42 PM EDT
so.....took the bow out this morning. after sitting in the stand for 3 hours, my friend and i decided to take a stroll through the area and see if we could find anything.

well, that came up empty so we walked out to the road as we always do. about 100' up the road, some douche comes up from behind us in a blue subaru and yells "FUCK YOU BEAR HUNTERS!" or something like that while slowing almost to a stop.

i just waved and smiled, and said douche took off. i'm guessing he was trying to get a rise out of us so he could report us or some shit.......

anyway, just wondering if anyone else has encountered these morons. they don't seem to brainy yelling shit at strangers with weapons in their hands LOL.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 9:33:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't hunt but if it was me I'd be hard pressed not to just scream at them and make them cry.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 11:33:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Not argueing, but they would most likely want that.
So they can record it and show the local news how hunters are bad people.
ijs.....
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 12:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Hunting partner hemcon turns to op and says:
Feather me yonder douche, noble Sc0tt....
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep, all about the sound bite, so don't bite. You have a PhoneCam as well.
View Quote
i'll try to get it if that happens again. the guy may live in the area, as mostly locals travel that particular road.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes , Ive been hunting here regularly for the last 15 years , Ive had my truck fcked with , notes put on my windshield and had the angry drive by faggotry , I flip them the bird . Ive been taking the quad in the last few years to keep the truck off the main road
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top