Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2017 11:31:33 PM EDT
This is from an email I got:

On Sunday, October 15, Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno is scheduled to present the keynote address at the ANJRPC annual meeting members' luncheon! Lieutenant Governor Guadagno is a former Sheriff and the current Republican candidate for Governor in the upcoming election. She carried a gun as Sheriff, and has repeatedly stated that she wants "to make New Jersey better for law abiding gun owners.""The Lieutenant Governor's historic appearance marks the first time that a high-level member of the New Jersey executive branch has addressed an annual meeting of law-abiding gun owners," said ANJRPC Executive Director Scott Bach. "Please join us for this momentous occasion."The Lieutenant Governor's address at the members' luncheon is scheduled to begin at approximately 12:15 p.m., following the conclusion of the members' business meeting (which convenes at 10:00 a.m.) The luncheon is free and open to ANJRPC members only, but there is limited seating that will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and you must register in advance. Click here to register. Seating cannot be guaranteed.If you are not yet an ANJRPC member but still want to attend, you can join online as a non-range member by clicking here, and then register for the event online at the link above (subject to limited seating - seating cannot be guaranteed). ANJRPC is the official New Jersey affiliate of the NRA, and is the Garden State's oldest, largest, and most effective Second Amendment organization.The event will be closed to the press, and no unauthorized recording will be permitted.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I got the same email. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to be able to go. I really want to go.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 9:26:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't make it to the luncheon because my sister is selling her house and Sunday is the last day before her closing. I missed last night's debate but
according to NPR, yes NPR, she did much better than Murphy. 
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't make it to the luncheon because my sister is selling her house and Sunday is the last day before her closing. I missed last night's debate but
according to NPR, yes NPR, she did much better than Murphy. 
View Quote
Good. I hope he loses. I've been working in Jersey City today and there are thousands upon thousands of those stupid fucking, "STOP CHRISTIE STOP TRUMP VOTE MURPHY" signs. It's taken all of my self control to not go around and collect all of them to burn.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Why burn them when you can use them as targets at the range. 
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:09:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why burn them when you can use them as targets at the range. 
View Quote
I thought about that too.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:35:23 PM EDT
[#6]
" Emergency meeting " of member clubs is Saturday 10/14 at 10:00 am , Clarion Hotel 60 Cottontail Lane Somerset, She will be there.
Hotel is 100 yards off 287
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top