Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2017 4:56:21 PM EDT
This product would seem like the ideal item that the neurotics in Trenton would restrict sales in our state.

Has the "bump stock" been outlawed in our great state?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This product would seem like the ideal item that the neurotics in Trenton would restrict sales in our state.

Has the "bump stock" been outlawed in our great state?
View Quote

found this: http://nj1015.com/bump-stocks-theyre-legal-in-nj-but-even-this-gun-shop-owner-wants-them-banned/

..........and fuck that shop owner. some people just don't understand---give one fucking inch, and they'll take it all...........
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 6:37:02 PM EDT
[#2]
They will be illegal in 10....9....8....7....
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 7:08:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Why,  you looking for one?

Link Posted: 10/7/2017 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Send the owner of the store from the article a message.

That guy can go right on ahead and fuck himself.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

found this: http://nj1015.com/bump-stocks-theyre-legal-in-nj-but-even-this-gun-shop-owner-wants-them-banned/

..........and fuck that shop owner. some people just don't understand---give one fucking inch, and they'll take it all...........
View Quote
Fuck him is right? Never been there but after his statement I would never spend a dime in his shop.

We are our own worst enemy!!!  

Fuck you JOE HAWK!!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#7]
No worries, gents, irrelevant soon anyway.

I give you the only legal AR15 stock in NJ come 2018.

eta: A bargain at $143.99.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 8:33:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No worries, gents, irrelevant soon anyway.

I give you the only legal AR15 stock in NJ come 2018.

https://gearfireimages.s3.amazonaws.com/imagedb/image213321-279a4aeb845c42e81b4ca0574a2a5628.jpg

eta: A bargain at $143.99.
View Quote
Fuck that.

SCR Lowers for the motherfucking win!!

Sure, they're $500+ more expensive but at least they don't look like an abortion.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fuck that.

Sure, they're $500+ more expensive but at least they don't look like an abortion.
View Quote
They both look equally horrible to me, and I bet they smell like slavery.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that.

We live in NJ, slavery is given but if I have the option however I'll rock an SCR. Hell, I already have one sitting in the bottom of my safe for when the time comes.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 3:29:39 PM EDT
[#11]
The owner replied to my email.
He's all wrapped around the axle.
I think he needs an email onslaught (without the insults and name calling) to point out his moronic opinions are not consistent with the intent of the 2A.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The owner replied to my email.
He's all wrapped around the axle.
I think he needs an email onslaught (without the insults and name calling) to point out his moronic opinions are not consistent with the intent of the 2A.
View Quote
Yep, he replied to mine to. He's clueless and should stick to selling flowers not firearms!!!
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, he's former NYPD you know.
That alone makes him an expert on all things gun.
He's not your average run of the mill moron who owns a gun shop.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 10:22:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Send the owner of the store from the article a message.

That guy can go right on ahead and fuck himself.
View Quote
My email to Mr. Hawk:

I recently read the following quote from you in reference to your position on bump-fire stocks.  This was copied directly from NJ101.5.com.
It's appalling to hear a gun store owner NOT stick up for our second amendment rights. Do folks really need a bump-fire stock?  Who knows! But why should a law abiding citizen be denied the right to own one even if their purpose is just simply a little fun at the range.
Rest assured that your position on this topic is getting spread through multiple gun related websites. You have lost me, my family and anyone who will listen to me, as a future customer.

“There’s no reason for it. There’s no need for it. It’s only for someone who’s trying to increase their rate of fire,” he said. “The only reason you would use something like an increased rate of fire would be in a war zone.
“The only reason that you’d want to do that is to put yourself on a battlefield, and American streets and American communities are not a battlefield.”
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I had the opportunity to shoot an AKM with a bump-fire stock on private land in PA a couple years ago.  It was a lot of fun.  But they are not practical at all.  You do not just pick one up and pull the trigger.  It takes a lot of practice to coordinate the forward pressure and to sustain fire for more than a couple rounds.  And, it is difficult to control your fire.  The receiver is sliding back and forth over a span of about 3/4" at a rate of 5+ times per second.  I also have safety concerns over the fact that your fire is not aimed fire.  You are literally "spraying" bullets in a general direction.  

To me, bump-fire is just a gimmick for shits and grins that helps you waste even more money on ammunition.  If you have a safe place and the money for ammo, have fun.  But do not fool yourself into thinking you have a practical alternative to an automatic weapon or that the weapon will have any tactical utility.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top