Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2017 9:21:08 AM EDT
Quick Phil Murphy story...Last week in Monmouth County, there was this Mothers against guns group at a local park. So I'm driven along, and there he is, Mr Murphy, about to give a quick speech. Soo..I of course park, and decide to observe the events. It was a quick 20 minute event. Basically Murphy wants to ban 50 calibers, make you go through training for every firearm purchase, block national reciprocity, and a whole other slew of things...so at the end, Phil says.."does anybody have any questions?" So he calls on one woman who is a plant...than sure enough he calls on me...I ask the following...

"Sir, most of what you said seems to be directed at law abiding gun owners. They currently have to pay fees, get finger printed, have references, fill out paperwork, and in some cases, get interviewed by a memeber of the police department..meanwhile, Hudson and Essex county are awashed with illegal guns. 99% of the crimes are commited with illegal weapons. You have yet to address that.. Isn't that the main problem?"

Murphy's reply..

"Well what I proposed today is just a piece of what I want to go after to. And by the way, I don't want to comment on those counties because I don't know enough about the statistics..I think we're done with the questions for today."

lol. On the way out a guy taps me on the
View Quote
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/09/never_mind_murphys_lead_over_guadagno_shows_a_blow.html#incart_river_home
Posted under comments.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#2]
This state can go fucking die in a fire. Fuck this place. Fuck Murphy. I wish I was able to get out in April like I had fucking planned. Now I'm stuck here for the next five or so years. I'll continue to donate to ANJRPC, NRA, NAGR and anyone else who is going to fight for my rights, I'll continue to vote for people who respect the US Constitution and my rights under that document. But fuck this entire state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top