Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:46:42 PM EDT
This is a very odd request and not firearm related but my wife has found a Kitchenaid Cooker that she wants and it is only for sale in the UK.  The sellers there will not ship to the U.S. so my only option is to find someone in the UK that will ship to the US.  If there is someone on this site from the UK willing to do this I would pay them via paypal or whatever they prefer for the cost of the item and shipping and extra for their troubles.  Or if someone else has an idea how I could get this done I'd appreciate thoughts or comments.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#1]
You do realise that UK / European electrical appliances run off a different power supply to the the US?  We use 220 volt so probably plugging it into your 110 volt supply won't do it any good.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Dave,
Thank you for pointing that out.  I figured I would need an adapter, but I figured most of  your stuff ran 110.  We do have 220 service for dryer, stove, etc. but yes the standard outlets used are 110.  Sounds like this is not a good idea.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want it sending send me a im.
Atb
Mart
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top