Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/10/2006 12:57:35 PM EDT
It's a great night for going fox hunting, we have a clear sky, threequarter moon, -12°C.

I have IBS., Insomnia a BRNO fox in .222 Rem. with a big scope on it, so I'm of for a quick drive around the hunt to see if there is any foxes knocking about.

see you later, I'll take the digicam, just in case. As I still can't post any piccy's, I'd be greatfull if someone would voluteer to post any for me.

Tony
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:02:08 PM EDT
You can mail them to me

Mark
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:18:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 2:18:38 PM EDT by Bunnyassassin]
Pissing down up here............ MET is saying a Noah is on the way!

Just stepped out the door and a big gobbit of rain (fat rain) fell in me can of Bud..........

...... I beat a hasty retreat and selected an appropriately warm movie to watch....

....... and good luck to you, Sir!!!

Foxes be damned, this is a night for fires and toasting and merry making! Ahaaaaaa

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:30:01 PM EDT
Well, It's still -12°C and I have just got back home, I saw zilch!! Even the foxes have more comon sense than I do When I got back into the village one crossed the road about 50m's in front of me and disappeared into someone's garden. Mr Murphy playing his trick's again. I took a couple of piccy's while I was out, I'll download em, they are just scenery piccy's and I don't know if they'll be any good. If they are I'll post here, and anyone who want's me to e-mail them some send me your e-mail address.

Good night or even, good morning

Tony
Top Top