Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 2:49:36 AM EDT
So who is gonna build me one!!!!!!!
And where does Mark get his Magpuls which seem to be on most of his mouse guns??????  
Questions questions!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:03:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi Matt

What was wrong with your Speedmaster ?

Pete Moore says that they're the Mutts Nutts
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:20:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hi Matt

What was wrong with your Speedmaster ?

Pete Moore says that they're the Mutts Nutts

I think you'll find that Pete Moore says Pete Moore is the mutts nutts,
anyhow I just can't bring myself to picture Maximum Bob doing 'butt duty' while Pete Moore shoots his weapon
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:20:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Just wanted a change, It was starting to bore me, Seriously though  they are fine rifles but i like to change now and again. I may even go for an M4gerie, Who knows, Just waiting for Matt to surface!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:45:01 AM EDT
[#4]
In the interests of keeping the peace, and it has been said before, I think it is best if dealings were kept off the forum.
I think Matt agrees with this, especially as he's not one of the Industry Partners.
Just my opinion, but it would probably be better if they were kept to IM's and emails

Now moving on........So you sold the SGC AR?? What about your ACOG?

Oh BTW, I only have one Magpul stock. It just gets around

Mark
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:11:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes that went as well im afraid to say. Will be looking at the aimpoint comp ml2 or whatever, Have you had any dealings with them?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:41:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yes that went as well im afraid to say. Will be looking at the aimpoint comp ml2 or whatever, Have you had any dealings with them?

Can't believe you sold the ACOG as well

I don't have any experience with Aimpoints, bit I think Vito's got one

Mark
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:43:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:45:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:31:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In the interests of keeping the peace, and it has been said before, I think it is best if dealings were kept off the forum.
I think Matt agrees with this, especially as he's not one of the Industry Partners.
Just my opinion, but it would probably be better if they were kept to IM's and emails

Thanks for flagging that up Mark. Yes,  can people use IM's and emails please, I'm suppossed to delete posts of this nature.  So please... don't make things arkward for me.

ANdy

In Matty's defence he didn't want to sell anything (I think the COC is all about selling and not WTB adds) and only hinted at buying, but you're both right, I like to keep the details off forum, via IM or email, or maybe in our EE.

It's pointless me getting a trade membership (Industry Partnership) here as the market is nearly all overseas and out of my range, thus, as I've said before (I think you were on a break from ARFcom Matty) I like to keep things purely off forum.

But that said, IM me and I'm sure we can think of something.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for flagging that up Mark. Yes,  can people use IM's and emails please, I'm suppossed to delete posts of this nature.  So please... don't make things arkward for me.

ANdy

In Matty's defence he didn't want to sell anything (I think the COC is all about selling and not WTB adds) and only hinted at buying, but you're both right, I like to keep the details off forum, via IM or email, or maybe in our EE.

It's pointless me getting a trade membership (Industry Partnership) here as the market is nearly all overseas and out of my range, thus, as I've said before (I think you were on a break from ARFcom Matty) I like to keep things purely off forum.

But that said, IM me and I'm sure we can think of something.

I understand that Matt, I just don't want to see anyone ending up shit creek.

Mark
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:02:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Blimey, Sorry chaps, I didn't know i was causing this much trouble, I will IM you soon Matt with details of what i am looking for.
Matty  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top