Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 10:43:51 PM EDT
Don't want specifics, just seem to have missed something?  

Read Ed Sr's post but that didn't make things any clearer.  Often lurked in there for entertainment...........

Answers by IM if you like as I ain't got a clue!

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Look for the PATTYMCN....calling you out and Voldermorst should be banned threads.

It really get very very nasty
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:18:46 AM EDT
[#2]
What happened with Patty then?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:47:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What happened with Patty then?

Check your IM's
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:41:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:26:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I get the impression that it involved some mud slinging and that certain inferences were made, someone want to clue me?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:32:31 AM EDT
[#6]
IM ona da way
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:47:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Cheers for the heads up!  Don't know whether I'm glad or not that I missed the exchange?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#8]
It was nasty but ....

in an ARFCom kinda way...entertaining.
I was out of popcorn during the best bits but it was a joy to catch up on the posts....

some people out there are just cuckoo

Taffy
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:27:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Voldermorst is a wanker

Sorry,I have been rereading Immediate Action by Andy Mcnab.You Brits sure do talk funny.It took me a little while to catch on that when you say you are getting pissed,you aint mad,just drunkI damn near need a British to English translation book
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:42:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Voldermorst is a wanker

Sorry,I have been rereading Immediate Action by Andy Mcnab.You Brits sure do talk funny.It took me a little while to catch on that when you say you are getting pissed,you aint mad,just drunkI damn near need a British to English translation book

You must be having a giraffe, either that or you are radio-rental

tarrara-bit
butty

Taffy
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:27:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Voldermorst is a wanker

You must be having a giraffe, either that or you are radio-rental

tarrara-bit
butty

Taffy

Colklink, we cannot understand Taffy, either!

I get by with regular references to the English to British dialect translater found at www.whoohoo.co.uk/main.asp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top