Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 8:38:59 PM EDT
Still haven't figured out the dang picture thing (vbfg showed me but I guess it didn't take).
Anyway I picked up my new M1A Scout today. It will make a good companion to my loaded model
with all the dang rails hanging on it. With  Horus Vision scope, bipod, Vltor rails, La Rue mount, Karsten
cheekpiece and loaded magazine can you say heavier than hell !!!.

I went out with the new scout and murdered some rocks this evening, I think shes going to be a good one
Shot some RG, didn't put it on paper but seemed to be real consistent. I almost forgot how shoot to irons,
but was really liking it. I want to get a new stock and a few other goodies for it and I think iy may be my
favorite rifle. I'll have to wait and see though, it will be tough to beat out my AK
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:08:00 PM EDT
[#1]
did you get the photos to photo bucket? If so send me the link and I will post em for you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:16:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
did you get the photos to photo bucket? If so send me the link and I will post em for you.

Thanks, I haven't taken any yet, I will tomorrow though.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I am on pins and needles waiting.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#4]
When we gonna meet up and shoot?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:33:24 PM EDT
[#5]
no days off till 9/17
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am on pins and needles waiting.

LOL, it looks like every other scout that's blk/syn, except this one is MINE
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When we gonna meet up and shoot?

Yeah, when we gonna!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top