User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/9/2009 1:54:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Buging up is good staying HOME also works...if you don't mind some prep work
Link Posted: 1/9/2009 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#2]
interested in learning and meeting a few here. Live in Rogers, Active shooter in Uspsa/IDPA, Have my General Ticket and have done a little bit of food storage, don't really plan on bugging out unless have to. Hopefully will have a better non-suburb set up in a few years.

Planning on starting a garden this year and want to learn how to can, Cant get over how I did not pay attention to all those free lessons my mom gave me when I was forced to help at age 7 (ha)
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 11:04:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/2/2009 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump, I guess I'm an army of one.
Link Posted: 2/2/2009 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey folks,

I live in Conway.  Been prepping for a long time, both with materialle and with skills.  I am a 12 yr. LEO veteran, almost a decade on SWAT, decorated for Valor in the line of duty, almost 300 high risk operations, and I've done every job on the team.  Also been to loads of lone operator and small group type training, as well as having been a former light infantryman in this man's army.

My biggest asset, i suppose, comes in the area of teaching.... and I've taught tactical pistol, carbine and subgun operators, basic and higher SWAT courses, active reponse, high risk patrol tacitcs, and I am also the owner of a brazilian jiujitsu and mized martial arts gym, having practiced martial arts since 1986.

I am willing to teach any group from Arfcomm anything they want to learn.  Guns, knives, Close quarters, small unit, wilderness patrol, ambush/counterambush, you name it.  I only ask that it not cost me anything out of pocket to make it happen.  Other than that, I'll teach anything.  ANYTHING!!!  I'll hold nothing back.  

hope someone finds this interesting.

-Ronnie
www.conwaybjj.net

Quoted:
interested in learning and meeting a few here. Live in Rogers, Active shooter in Uspsa/IDPA, Have my General Ticket and have done a little bit of food storage, don't really plan on bugging out unless have to. Hopefully will have a better non-suburb set up in a few years.

Planning on starting a garden this year and want to learn how to can, Cant get over how I did not pay attention to all those free lessons my mom gave me when I was forced to help at age 7 (ha)

Link Posted: 2/2/2009 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice. I'm interested.
Link Posted: 2/2/2009 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I figure we'd need 6 class takers and maybe the CASA range.  Id bet that Archie would let us use it.

try for 2-3 days if we could, though a good class could be done in 8-12 hours if I needed to shorten it.

-R
Link Posted: 2/2/2009 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#8]
hmm...i'm intrigued...
Link Posted: 2/2/2009 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/2/2009 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]

I am willing to teach any group from Arfcomm anything they want to learn.  Guns, knives, Close quarters, small unit, wilderness patrol, ambush/counterambush, you name it.  I only ask that it not cost me anything out of pocket to make it happen.  Other than that, I'll teach anything.  ANYTHING!!!  I'll hold nothing back.  
wilderness patrol? sure lets go for a walk in the woods :).  im available for anything

Link Posted: 2/2/2009 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm in in central AR... let me know the agenda to schedule around please
Link Posted: 2/2/2009 9:42:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I figure an all day saturday thing could a nice beginning point..... on a one day, let's start with pistol.  Then we can move on from there and build on our foundation.

For one day...... 350-400 rounds would probably be overkill.  But it'd be a good goal to have.... nothin like burning powder to get accustomed to the task at hand.

For a saturday, I'll need advance notice to be able to take off of work.  

-R

Quoted:
Basic carbine/pistol would be a good place to start.

Depending on the date, id be in for a weekend.

Link Posted: 2/2/2009 11:29:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm in in central AR... let me know the agenda to schedule around please

+1, count me in
Link Posted: 2/3/2009 1:41:10 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm interested as well.
Thank you for offering your services.
Link Posted: 2/3/2009 10:14:47 AM EDT
[#15]
+1...If I'm in town of course
Link Posted: 2/3/2009 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Well... i have an, as yet, unreplied-to email out to Archie Kirshner of CASA.... does anyone else know of a good range to use if this falls through??
Link Posted: 2/3/2009 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#17]
....well, I'll be home on vacation and probably home for good in August if I don't extend...I'd be up for just about anything...and I live (depending on the day of the week) between Jacksonville and Clinton...

Cheers,

Lou
Link Posted: 2/3/2009 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#18]
...home on vacation the month of June
Link Posted: 2/3/2009 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Hey guys, I'll be back for a few days in mid-June.  I'm down for whatever.
Link Posted: 2/3/2009 10:32:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

uh oh.....

Link Posted: 2/4/2009 2:12:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
+1...If I'm in town of course

Benton Gun Club.  I have shot at both, and prefer BGC myself.  But I prefer it for the nice 600yd rifle range.  I do not do much pistol shooting in comparison.
Link Posted: 2/4/2009 3:33:30 AM EDT
[#22]
This weekend pretty much counts me out as I'll be likely using some of the skills to be learned
Link Posted: 2/4/2009 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/4/2009 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Benton Gun club.  Outstanding.

Anybody here a member???

Link Posted: 2/4/2009 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Anybody here a member???

Shooters101 and cajunboy are...

dunno 'bout anyone else.

Link Posted: 2/4/2009 4:10:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This weekend pretty much counts me out as I'll be likely using some of the skills to be learned

we're not talking about this weekend you dork.

and what you're doing is not skills we would be covering.

depends on the speed of your competition.  Otherwise the skills I'll be using can be learned, but I'm not teaching any of y'all.
Link Posted: 2/4/2009 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#27]
then you shouldn't waste your time with us little peeons.

learn elsewhere.
Link Posted: 2/4/2009 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm talking about a weekend with my girlfriend Ronnie
Link Posted: 2/4/2009 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#29]
i know.

Link Posted: 2/4/2009 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm talking about a weekend with my girlfriend Ronnie

You better be well rested

*The girlfriend*
Link Posted: 2/4/2009 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

uh oh.....

[disclaimer] By 'whatever' of course I mean any  legal, moraly correct, preparedness/shooting/training activities. [/disclaimer]

Link Posted: 2/5/2009 11:33:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Count me in !!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2009 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#33]
I'll play
Link Posted: 2/5/2009 5:37:33 PM EDT
[#34]
I would do it with notice.
Link Posted: 2/6/2009 11:16:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

learn elsewhere.

Lol! But watch out, his PT is off the charts.
Link Posted: 2/6/2009 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I would do it with notice.

This
Link Posted: 2/7/2009 8:46:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

learn elsewhere.

Lol! But watch out, his PT is off the charts.

stfu little man
Link Posted: 2/7/2009 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#38]
I would be interested.

Also, if needed I could possibly make accomidations by way of a location for a pistol class if my schedule permits.
Link Posted: 2/7/2009 9:19:05 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Also, if needed I could possibly make accomidations by way of a location for a pistol class if my schedule permits.

you mean clearing an area off at your place?  let me know, i'll bring the bush hog if needed
and when the hell are we gonna do that Appleseed, anyway?

Link Posted: 2/8/2009 5:56:05 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm always interested...like I said, I'll be back on 'vacation' the better part of June...but back for good the middle of August and when not otherwise engaged with the renovations on the VuDuLounge and diving...I'm going to be into (and have the time) such endeavors....
Link Posted: 2/8/2009 10:37:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

you mean clearing an area off at your place?  let me know, i'll bring the bush hog if needed

and when the hell are we gonna do that Appleseed, anyway?

the pit on the 400 is good for pistol shooting and I don't have to go out of business to do it

things with the Appleseed are on hold, just too busy right now
Link Posted: 2/9/2009 5:48:13 AM EDT
[#42]
If anyone is concerned about having an unlimited supply of water here is the solution.

http://www.ecoloblue.com/en/home-office

Link Posted: 2/10/2009 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/10/2009 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Well,

i have yet to receive a reply from anyone at CASA.  So.... as soon as someone can get us set up at the Benton Place, we can start actually try to plan something.

-Ronnie
Link Posted: 2/10/2009 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Well,

i have yet to receive a reply from anyone at CASA.  So.... as soon as someone can get us set up at the Benton Place, we can start actually try to plan something.

-Ronnie

We need to plan a central AR get-together, too. One of those dark, smoky room meetings with no women around.
Link Posted: 2/10/2009 2:35:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/10/2009 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Well,

i have yet to receive a reply from anyone at CASA. So.... as soon as someone can get us set up at the Benton Place, we can start actually try to plan something.

-Ronnie

We need to plan a central AR get-together, too. One of those dark, smoky room meetings with no women around.

ummm...

I'm busy that weekend.

Business is business. They can wait outside and make sammiches or something. Just make sure Dusty is in the dark, smoky room or we'll come out to three new relationships, all of them fucked up of course, and no sammiches.

Link Posted: 2/10/2009 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well,

i have yet to receive a reply from anyone at CASA. So.... as soon as someone can get us set up at the Benton Place, we can start actually try to plan something.

-Ronnie

ummm...

I'm busy that weekend.

Business is business. They can wait outside and make sammiches or something. Just make sure Dusty is in the dark, smoky room or we'll come out to three new relationships, all of them fucked up of course, and no sammiches.

nah, B_S is cool.  i think we can make an exception.
'sides, we can have her serve drinks.

Link Posted: 2/10/2009 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Well,

-Ronnie

ummm...

I'm busy that weekend.

nah, B_S is cool.  i think we can make an exception.

'sides, we can have her serve drinks.

That depends, is she single?
Link Posted: 2/10/2009 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top