Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2017 5:09:52 PM EDT
Been more than a few years since I lived here and don't recall who I used to use.  Any recomendations for FFL's that charge less than $20 per txfer? Im in Papillion...

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 1:24:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Lee McMurray.  He's off 135th & Harrison.  $20.00.  Very nice guy. He's always quick to respond to emails, calls.  I was watching tracking on a handgun I had sent to him last week.  Five minutes after it showed delivered he was calling me to come pick it up.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks that will do..!  

In some light reading, it appears we still have to have a stupid pistol purchasing permit, ehh?  

I thought that was overturned but maybe I am thinking of the registering your gun with the OPD...
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks that will do..!  

In some light reading, it appears we still have to have a stupid pistol purchasing permit, ehh?  

I thought that was overturned but maybe I am thinking of the registering your gun with the OPD...
View Quote
Yes.  You need a pistol permit or CCW permit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 3:37:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lee McMurray.  He's off 135th & Harrison.  $20.00.  Very nice guy. He's always quick to respond to emails, calls.  I was watching tracking on a handgun I had sent to him last week.  Five minutes after it showed delivered he was calling me to come pick it up.
View Quote
This is who I use as well. Great guy.

We do have a pistol purchase permit but CCW is just as good. Firearm purchases are same day.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#6]
We have already been in contact.  He is very quick to respond and sent out his info when requested.  Thanks for the great tip!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top