Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 12:51:46 PM EDT
For fear of some degenerate fuckwad recognizing me.

www.wowt.com/home/headlines/2509381.html

Oh and they did release the name of the restaurant. At least the article on KETV.com had it...but that one is so full of grammar and continuity errors I didn't link it for sanity's sake. It's the Applebee's in Papillion.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#1]
It's sad, but don't be surprised.

Cops probably get it really bad, but food tampering happens every where. I'd be willing to bet the average fast food diner consumes atleast eight ounces of spit each year. If you offend the person behind the counter in any way, chances are you'll be sucking down their spit.

I try to limit my fast food intake as much as possible. After finding a chewed up weed (yes, marijuana) stem in my Mountain Dew, I've made sure to take a quick glance at all of my food before I eat it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
What's the word on the street?   I would think they could pick out at least one dirt bag that works there thats got a beef with you guys.  Wife and I always drive past that Applebees to theChilis down the street.  Stay safe!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:45:57 PM EDT
[#3]
when i go out to eat i'd just assume NOT know.  Ignorance is bliss in this area, until you get put in the hospital like those officers.  Surely, their deparment is not going to rollover on this one.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:27:41 AM EDT
[#4]
That's why my LEO buds eat at subway, you can watch them make it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#5]
jimmy john's ownz subway
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
jimmy john's ownz subway

HELL YES.

but it's a bit too far of a drive for lunch if I was on duty...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#7]
The point  I was trying to make was that ANY sammich that I watch the kid make, beats one that has been out of sight .
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#8]
We know. It's just any time is a good time to pimp Jimmy Johns.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:40:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
We know. It's just any time is a good time to pimp Jimmy Johns.

word.

SO word.

turkey tom with the jimmy chips and a root beer, baby.  

so wombat---any word on your boss giving training for our newfound right to carry?  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:46:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Everyone in this thread needs to see the movie "Waiting".

Its at Blockbuster right now....go rent it....laugh....learn...and move on.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

except for the whole  "potentially attempted murder" part about the deputies, yeah sure.  whatever.

get a freakin clue.  spitting in someone's food in a movie for comic effect and putting methamphetamine because you don't like the police?  GTFO.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd be willing to bet that if you looked at the number of convicted felons by job title you would see a higher number in food svc then you see in other "normal" occupations.

This is just based on my contact with bad guys everynight and no scientific data. SWAG

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#13]
I, like many of you I'm sure, did a stint working the fast-food biz during high school.  I can honestly say that not once did I feel the desire to spit in or in any other way befoul anybody's food.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:11:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

That movie is a gut-buster!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top