Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2017 5:54:03 PM EDT
1750's at eagle river FM are 199.99, regular 279.  3 still on the shelf.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
But then again, 3 bears has a pallet of them for the same price.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But then again, 3 bears has a pallet of them for the same price.
View Quote
You got to wait till Fred Meyer mis stocks them and they are over the price tag that says 49.99, ask guy behind counter if that is correct price and he says yes and you  buy 2, then complain that they are mismarked. store manager fixed it, but I got my 2 for CHEAP.

same thing with wrong price tag on my S&W M&P 15,   asked to see it, liked it, asked if price on trigger was accurate bought it, the manager came over and tried to fix that because it wasn't accurate blah blah, "wait a minute, you put the individually priced tag on a guns trigger guard, your guy said It was accurate and I said I would take it, I filled out a legal document reflecting that and you called the ATF about it and now I cant buy it at that price??? and in fact since it is 5% off ALL GUNS on 4th of july weekend I want that too."

$209 for my "Ruger 10/22 carbine " that looks suspiciously like it was made by S&W and an ar15..." guy only had one magazine for it though so I did have to buy an extra online.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]
NVM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top