Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 10:21:31 AM EDT
With a 5320 you can drive thru Kalifornia, from Nevada to Oregon with your MG in your trunk. LEGALLY
"Singing....F...KA"

Hypotheticlly;
a 5320 can get your LEGAL NFA thru Hawaii transiting to Guam of somthing of the like..without needing to let HPD know anout your MG, supressor or SBR.
Right
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you would need proof that you are going to Guam, I dont think that stopping to shoot your toys at kokohead would be allowed.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I dont think that stopping to shoot your toys at kokohead would be allowed.

Thats a given..but sure would be nice just to hold it in a Liberal State.

I think you would need proof that you are going to Guam,

But your 5320.20 is proof enough.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Again, Im gonna let you test the waters on this one, let me know how it turns out for ya.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:22:24 AM EDT
[#4]
We need to move to AK.

MG packed from a flight from LAS, HNL, ANC on a form 5320.20
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:52:11 AM EDT
[#5]
If Billary stays out of office in 08', I am going to re-up for Alaska.  I may reclass to another MOS so I can get promoted, but I will be there and try to ride it out until retirement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top