Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2003 9:49:40 AM EDT
Holding the annual state wide shoot (that's usually in Anderson, AK) this year at Birchwood!  The AMGA is putting on the show & everyone is invited.  It will be held Sunday, May 25th.  We will have both "A" and "B" ranges rented for the subgun, assault rifle, and belt fed competition portions of the event.  This is an all day shoot.  The rest of us when not competing will most likely dump lead down range right next door on "C" range.
Unfortunatley, the lame ducks at Birchwood won't allow the Tannerite targets that we make & use so well :)
Hope to see everyone there!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like I can make this one!

Anyone else going?  
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 12:54:25 AM EDT
[#2]
looks like I missed this..I was building a new puter and took 2 weeks off from here.  HOw did it go?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:08:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I was there from 9:00 till 3:00 or so.  When I showed up they were thinking about starting the belt-fed competition and when I left I believe they were still doing it.  I didn't even see MGNiko.

Kinda sucks because I was all set up to do the subgun and rifle competitions.  My friend and I ended up just moving a couple ranges over and blasting away on our own.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:18:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, I was no where to be seen!  The rules and scope of the shoot were changed from normal &  lets just say I was less than thrilled.  The open shoot was completely done away with, which is all I had interest in doing anyway.  I had no desire to watch competition all day.  Anyway, a "real" shoot will be on the 4th of July in either Whittier or Talkeetna.  I'll keep everyone up on that one.  Should be Whittier though.  We did it last year and it was a major success.  Had roughly 150-200 folks in attendance (most of the town).  Hope things go well again this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top