Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2017 8:20:47 PM EDT
It's been longer than the 1.5 year construction schedule. A friend told me a guy told him he shot there last week.

I can't find anything that says it's open or not for sure.

Does anyone know if it is open?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, it's open. One of my customers was out there a few weeks ago. He said they've added a lot more steel, and replaced the old steel on the pistol range. Also added a gong on the rifle range.

Sounds like it's all new management running it now also.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:23:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats sounds excellent. I will check it out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 12:22:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Prices?
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 12:23:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thats sounds excellent. I will check it out tomorrow.
View Quote
Let me know how it is. I was supposed to go last weekend and check it out with an Arfcommer, but ended up going to Cedar Rapids to help move my grandma into assisted living.

I might just hit Rangemasters up tomorrow to try out my new Glock 19, because it's a lot closer to me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Went today. It is very nice. $10/ hour. They have a 50, 100, and 30 yard ranges.  2 gongs and a steel coyote on the 100yd. Plate rack, a couple sillouhettes and a tree on the pistol range.

Staff was friendly, nice facilities and Linex covered benches.

They have been open for a month anf they need to get the word out because it was not busy at all.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#6]
This is great to hear. 

$10/hr kinda sucks, but whatever. 
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Good folks out there.  They opened Sept 14, if I remember correctly.  The guy running it used to be responsible for the educational programs out at Springbrook, (in the capacity where I ran into him anyway) and he has been really supportive of the local h.s. trap teams that need range time.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top