Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 1/6/2006 5:24:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:34:42 PM EDT
Sorry Booger- no strays followed me home. I am sure those that came with me would have said something but I will ask to make sure. Hope you find them.

Craig

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:42:18 AM EDT
Damn! I now it is not a huge loss, but I would be willing to help out and replace that mag just to keep things right. I wouldn't want someone to stop bringing one of the fun guns because things started disappearing. I hope it was a simple case of it was dropped into the tall grass and someone else not associated with us picked it up afterwards. I would extend that same offer to you booger, but if something has sentimental value, you just can't replace it the same way.

I hope that someone happens to look at their bags and mags and finds the misplaced items and will step forward with them.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:30:31 PM EDT
I can't help you either BH. Though I saw the Tommy in use that's as close as I got. Also, no extra cases here but I agree with BlackTA6. I wouldn't want to see anything happen that would keep another shoot like that occurring. Money can't replace sentiment but I wouldn't be opposed to chipping in some bux for replacements.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:00:57 PM EDT
No Thompson mags or case here, either.

I am sure they will turn up sooner or later.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:02:18 PM EDT
Sorry BH, checked our Thompson case, no 30 round in it and don't have the rifle case either.

Coltgunner
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:45:25 PM EDT
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top