Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 1/6/2006 5:24:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry Booger- no strays followed me home.  I am sure those that came with me would have said something but I will ask to make sure.  Hope you find them.

Craig

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn! I now it is not a huge loss, but I would be willing to help out and replace that mag just to keep things right. I wouldn't want someone to stop bringing one of the fun guns because things started disappearing. I hope it was a simple case of it was dropped into the tall grass and someone else not associated with us picked it up afterwards. I would extend that same offer to you booger, but if something has sentimental value, you just can't replace it the same way.

I hope that someone happens to look at their bags and mags and finds the misplaced items and will step forward with them.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't help you either BH. Though I saw the Tommy in use that's as close as I got. Also, no extra cases here but I agree with BlackTA6. I wouldn't want to see anything happen that would keep another shoot like that occurring. Money can't replace sentiment but I wouldn't be opposed to chipping in some bux for replacements.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:00:57 PM EDT
[#4]
No Thompson mags or case here, either.

I am sure they will turn up sooner or later.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry BH, checked our Thompson case, no 30 round in it and don't have the rifle case either.  

Coltgunner
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top