Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 8:17:10 AM EDT
My bro, girlfriend, and I will be doing an overnight hike there in a couple of weeks. Is open carry all right there? I don't see why it wouldn't be, but you never know. It's been a while since I've been there. No, I don't have a CPL. No, I'm not going to get one right now. I'll be moving soon, so there's not much of a reason to do so.

Thanks much.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:07:46 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as all who are OCing are either Michigan residents or their pistol is registered to them in their state of residence, are 18 or older, and are following all other laws...yes...Try opencarry.org for more info.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:16:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a thought.....has anyone compared open carry law to hunting laws?

I'd hate to see ya following all the rules only to get busted for some stupid hunting regulation.....like not having a license.

Might be nothing

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I keep looking into it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top