Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/10/2006 5:18:47 PM EDT
I know at my old club (Berrien County) a member got credit if they refered a new member to the club. So if someone wants to sponsor me, speak up!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:57:23 PM EDT
I don't think you need a sponser. When I joined (early 90's) I just brought my application in on Sunday, when a lot of the big shots are there. They took my app, my money and gave me my membership card.

I guess something could have changed since then. I know of one change, you have to sit through a safety video now when you join.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:11:01 PM EDT
I figured i dont NEED a sponsor, but i did figure that if members got credit for bringing a new member to the club, i would give someone the chance.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:59:06 PM EDT
When I joined SKSC 3 or 4 years ago, I needed two sponsors. Thankfully some guys with whom I work were already members of the club and they were happy to help me with that. I am not aware of a program or policy which provides financial incentive or motive for a current member to recruit or sponsor a new member. Nevertheless, I am eager to see the SKSC grow and remain strong and healthy. I enjoy taking prospective members shooting there as my guest so that they can see the place for themselves and hopefully join it. If you do need a sponsor, I'd be happy to go shooting with you (or at least meet with you in person) so that we could talk about that. Feel free to contact me via IM or e-mail to arrange that.
Top Top