Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2005 2:07:28 PM EDT
Who sells Bushmaster lowers in Michigan? I live near Lansing and need a bushy lower, don't really want to pay $25 to have one transfered.
Craig
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 6:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]
You could try calling Total Firearms in Mason. I am not sure if they sell lowers only though. Plus they are rather expensive, ranging from sort of high to outrageously high.

There may be some places in the Detroit area, but I am not familar with any in particular. Sometimes it's cheaper just to get a transfer though, especially if you consider costs of driving around the state.
Link Posted: 12/4/2005 2:29:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Double Action in Madison Heights has directly ordered Bushmaster lowers for me as well, but the price is not pleasant.  I believe Bushy lowers prices alone bring the bulk of the unpleasantness, however.  They charge $184 for them direct.

-Dan
Link Posted: 12/4/2005 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]
consider contacting Pat Toomey in Howell.  He will order them.  did a VERY reasonable fee for a 1200+ dollar order of lower receivers.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:31:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I was quoted around $184 if I wanted to order a Bushmaster Lower from Michigun.  They want $50 to transfer one of your chosing if it's not a Bushmaster.  I ended up getting a deal from www.eaglefirearms.com on a RRA Lower and transferred through Wessel's Gun Shop with a $25 fee.  Wessel's is in Warren on the corner of 9mile and Ryan.  Why do you want a Bushmaster anyway, they're pretty expensive?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top