Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2003 4:18:14 PM EDT
Where Can I purchase a AR15 striped lower in the detroit area? Who has them in stock and who has the best deals? Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 1:24:27 PM EDT
I would check out the local gun shows. I see many of them when I go to gebralter or the fairgrounds. I am sure that someone will have some for a resonable price.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:36:09 PM EDT
You've probably read this before, but I'll say it anyway. Check out quanticoarms.com. They have Eagle Arms lowers for around $100. I've had 2 shipped from them to central MI. Both lowers came in about 3 days.

Your only problem might be finding a shop down there that won't soak you on the transfer fee. If you know anybody w/ an ffl that would be the way to go. Are you a member of the Detroit Sportsmen's Congress? If so, I believe you can have the lower shipped to the club.

Good luck.
Scott
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 4:21:37 PM EDT
I"ll repeat what was previously said about the Gibralter shows. See Scott, he has a lot of good quality stuff and he sells RRA lowers at a good price. Why pay for a dealer transfer? Depends how fast you need it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 6:58:20 PM EDT
i haven't seen one in stock anywhere. i believe i saw a complete bushy A2 lower at northwest guns in redford about a year or so ago.

wessel gun shop in warren tho will handle an FFL transfer for $25, which is decent, and they had no issue transferring an evil black lower receiver for me. nice people.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:09:30 PM EDT
I have a complete brand new forged lower for sale right now. Im located in Clarkston. Let me know

Rich
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:14:53 PM EDT
I saw a couple of stripped lowers at the MT. Clemens Gibralter show last weekend. I think the going price was $179. A little steep, but if you want one right now...

Next show is in Taylor the 15, 16, and 17th of August.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:47:30 PM EDT
I think there's a big one at the Birch Run Expo Center this weekend (Aug 9-10). I haven't seen many stripped lowers at the Taylor Gibraltar shows...

I got mine from SableCo...transferred through my gunsmith for $25.

--Otter
Top Top