Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2017 10:34:11 PM EDT
Hey guys, I moved to Nashville from Tthe Houston area earlier in the year to join my wife. I've really been enjoying getting to know the area. We live on the west side and I really like the Royal Range. I was curious what y'all think of the different gun stores around the area. What are your favorites and where will I get the best deal? I think Royal has a pretty good selection and the prices aren't terrible, but is there anywhere else I should check out? Thanks in advance from the new guy. 
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 1:54:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in Clarksville, but I'm sure there will be at least someone who will plug a shop or two.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Nashville Gun and Knife is on the west side of town and has a great inventory of firearms and knives. Better ambiance than the Royal Range where they insist on scanning your driver's license for ammo purchases.

Best prices are on line of course
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I use Bellshire Hardware for transfers as Phil there is good people.

Franklin gun shop has the selection but is MSRP on most things.

Nashville Armory is the same way too.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Guns & Leather in Greenbriar. Just a short drive north of Nashville. Great selection and reasonable on prices. Also a class 3 dealer.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:46:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Franklin Gun Shop caters to fools with money.  Good selection, sticker price is absurd.  Occasional good used items, but priced to choke a horse.  

I go to The Gun Crew in Old Hickory exclusively.  I've found everywhere else to be a waste of time.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 12:36:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I like Guns & Leather in both Hendersonville and Greenbrier. The Gun Crew in Old Hickory is also good.

Funny story - I once got locked in at the range at Guns & Leather in Greenbrier. Luckily I had a cell phone on me. Had to call the local police dispatch and have them call the shop owner to come and let me out!

Of course, as someone else mentioned, your best prices are going to be online. I will usually give the LGS a chance to earn my business and if they get close, I'll buy it from them. I did that about a year ago when I got my Glock 32. Got it from Guns & Leather in Greenbrier.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top