Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 9:30:26 AM EDT
For those of us in the W.TN area, pay attention to the forecast. The NWS has already issued a special weather bulletin about impending severe weather with a tornadic outbreak in our area. Just what we needed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You guys be careful out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
yep seems like its on its way again
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:28:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea, ther least you could do is keep it out there or send it back west. But noooo, you guys are going to send it freakin east to us when it finished out there.

You all stay safe and alert. I dont want to hear any more bad news from these spring storms. Hopefully this one will pass through w/o much show.
Take care.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:40:21 PM EDT
[#4]
My new meeting place for the hidey hole crowd. Having a tornado shelter really helps keep the nerves calm when the Tornado sirens are sounding off. Just chill and watch it on TV.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:49:32 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks nice and newly built. We need inside pics of it.
Hopefully not during an emergency though.
I hope it never has to get used. But I am glad you have it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Here are inside pics, with all my shite!

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:43:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice!

About how big is it? You look pretty well stocked up. Is the electrical backup generator supplied or running off of the main line?

You need a couch down there and a strobe light or disco ball and you will be set up for anyone to visit.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:37:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Where's the gun vault?!?

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:46:04 AM EDT
[#9]
I always wanted a bunker. Nice one.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#10]
ding, ding, round three is coming
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#11]
STAY SAFE!
And good luck to all. Its crazy as hell around here.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Everyone in Mid-Tenn. okay?????
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#13]
In lavergne, nothing so far, just lots of rain and lightning, Gallatin and Goodlettesville hit really hard..
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Where in LaVergne are you? I am a cop here and we are being hammered with BS calls, as well as wrecks.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#15]
WTF? BS calls?
Explain?
Are the asshats in the county bored enough up there to make bogus calls? Do we need to come up there and clear out the trouble makers for you? It wont be the first time we have done that for the locals around there.
How bad did you guys get hit?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:21:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Alarm calls due to the storms that have us running around all over town. The alarms go off for interior motion with no outside  entry noted. Or just in general. The weather is shit, lightning everywhere, but the key holder says that the weather is too bad so he isn't coming out in it. Or the call where the high school girl got into a pissing match the other day at school with another girl, but didn't tell the SRO about it, but now they are getting "harrassing" phone calls that they want us to do something about it. The call is a just a person hanging up. Or the one I went to when lightning is striking the ground by the Smyrna airport where the fat POS white trash adult bitch want us to do something to the juvenile white trash neighbor female she was yelling at earlier who called her a fat whore and told her to shut up. Those are just some examples tonight.

We got hit with some hail. One of our cars was coming back from county and got hit hard with it on I-24. Mainly just a bunch of rain here.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:37:18 AM EDT
[#17]
interesting bunker, a couple of things I had questions about.

Is the gas can full of gas? If so, those fumes can be bad, even in a new can...that one looks questionable (old).

Using propane in an enclosed space? Interesting but not highly recommended for any length of time right?

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:07:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Nice shelter Zoe.........
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:12:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Where in LaVergne are you? I am a cop here and we are being hammered with BS calls, as well as wrecks.

It's me Jose.. I must have missed the hail part.. Going to check the house this morning to make sure everything is okay.. I figured you guys would get hammered, not to mention the grocery stores.  I had to calm someone down because they wanted to go seek shelter because of the damn radio announcer was in panic mode..

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's me Jose.. I must have missed the hail part.. Going to check the house this morning to make sure everything is okay.. I figured you guys would get hammered, not to mention the grocery stores.  I had to calm someone down because they wanted to go seek shelter because of the damn radio announcer was in panic mode..

i thought it might be you but wasn't sure. Some areas got hail but not much. It was pretty much hit and miss.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top